Big Sexy Hair

Posted by Reviewer2121612 on Sep 21, 2011

This shampoo is somewhat drying, but if you use the conditioner, it will work miracles! I have long, thick, and very heavy hair -- making it near impossible to get volume at the crown and keep it throughout the day. After trying so many products, I had almost given up. Until I came accross this little miracle worker! When used in conjunction with the conditioner, it gave my hair tons of volume, shine, and body! Thanks, Jason Natural, for helping me get the big, sexy hair I always wanted, without costing an arm and a leg!! :)

work great for me

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

like the chemical-free ingredient. work great for me. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

normal ( in azeri)

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

Bu sampunu saclarima hecm versin deye almadim.Terkibi tebii komponentler oldugu ucun yoxlamak isdedim.Saclarim uzundur ama saclarim tez tez yaglanir elbetdeki uzun saci bir gunden bir yumak hecde serf edmir.sampunun istifadesinden sonra mende kepek emele gelib eslinde men sampunu deyisende cox halda bas verir.jason markasinin diger bir sampununu yoxlayacam ikinci defe almagi dusunurem

good hairday

Posted by 5314606838264875460 on Nov 09, 2015

I have a "baby-fine" flexible hair which is very flat on the head. I've tried many tricks to give it volume but nothing really lasts for more than an hour or so. This shampoo actually has given me a good hair day! The hair is soft and not freezy and the scalp feels very clean, but it didn't give me the extra volume or hair thickening i was hoping for. Im still happy with using it but i think that on the next order i will try different shampoo that will give me volume... Until I'll find the one!

good

Posted by teeyavii on Jul 03, 2016

good

Good product

Posted by ViktoriaSecret on Nov 22, 2016

Ithis champoo really gives volume to the hair, but only if you don't use another conditioner or product after using it... that is a little bit difficult because it cleans really well the hair and sometimes I feel my hair dry, so I like using a conditioner or a product for the hair ends... but it's a good champoo and I wouldn't mind purchasing more bottles of this.

Ingredients are good!

Posted by 4911390817859978048 on Sep 26, 2015

My boyfriend like it, he has curly hair, but for me didn't work, maybe because i have very long hair. I purchased it, because of my friend recommendation, she has thin and short hairs, it work for her too. She said that she got volume, but for my long hair i didn't feel any volume. I think every one need to try it to know how it will work. Because, ingredients are good, but guess not for my hair type.

Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

Has an interesting minty/ toothpaste smell (it doesn't last). Can leave the hair very dry if used without conditioner. After 3+ weeks I did notice that my hair has more volume but I don't think it actually halped with thickening.

Nothing to complain about

Posted by 5394656364940926331 on Jun 29, 2014

As I said above, there is nothing to complain about regarding this shampoo. However, I didn't notice any difference in the way my hair looks. Then again, I'm not looking for miracles :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Sep 16, 2014

Nice shampoo