good hairday

Posted by 5314606838264875460 on Nov 09, 2015

I have a "baby-fine" flexible hair which is very flat on the head. I've tried many tricks to give it volume but nothing really lasts for more than an hour or so. This shampoo actually has given me a good hair day! The hair is soft and not freezy and the scalp feels very clean, but it didn't give me the extra volume or hair thickening i was hoping for. Im still happy with using it but i think that on the next order i will try different shampoo that will give me volume... Until I'll find the one!

Ingredients are good!

Posted by 4911390817859978048 on Sep 26, 2015

My boyfriend like it, he has curly hair, but for me didn't work, maybe because i have very long hair. I purchased it, because of my friend recommendation, she has thin and short hairs, it work for her too. She said that she got volume, but for my long hair i didn't feel any volume. I think every one need to try it to know how it will work. Because, ingredients are good, but guess not for my hair type.

normal ( in azeri)

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

Bu sampunu saclarima hecm versin deye almadim.Terkibi tebii komponentler oldugu ucun yoxlamak isdedim.Saclarim uzundur ama saclarim tez tez yaglanir elbetdeki uzun saci bir gunden bir yumak hecde serf edmir.sampunun istifadesinden sonra mende kepek emele gelib eslinde men sampunu deyisende cox halda bas verir.jason markasinin diger bir sampununu yoxlayacam ikinci defe almagi dusunurem

Like It

Posted by AluaAlua on Apr 20, 2015

I like this shampoo for the volume it gave my hair, as was promised! But I think my hair also become rough a little ...now I'm ordering an extra volume conditioner to pair it. I hope it will make hair a lil softer :)

Good shampoo for thin hair

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I've tried this shampoo for my PCOS related hair thinning, and my hair does feel fluffier after using this product. Only downside is the smell which is a bit odd, but from all the hair thickening shampoos I've tried this is the best, considering there's only so much you can affect the thickness of your hair externally with a shampoo.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Sep 16, 2014

Nice shampoo

Nothing to complain about

Posted by 5394656364940926331 on Jun 29, 2014

As I said above, there is nothing to complain about regarding this shampoo. However, I didn't notice any difference in the way my hair looks. Then again, I'm not looking for miracles :)

Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

Has an interesting minty/ toothpaste smell (it doesn't last). Can leave the hair very dry if used without conditioner. After 3+ weeks I did notice that my hair has more volume but I don't think it actually halped with thickening.

work great for me

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

like the chemical-free ingredient. work great for me. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Quick and Good.

Posted by Reviewer1627184 on Jan 06, 2014

Thank you very much for quick delivery. This shampoo is good quality for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »