Jason Natural Thin to Thick Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1821120 on Jan 23, 2009

This is a very good product ... I wish Jason had not discontinued their color enhancing shampoo!!!

Another great product from Jason Natural

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009

I have very oily scalp and this shampoo seems to help very much without ever drying my skin. It seems to "wake up" my hair and make it behave ^_-

Noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer3145894 on Apr 19, 2010

I started using this shampoo about a year ago, when I noticed my hair was becoming too fine. Shortly after I started using it, my wife noticed that my hair was fuller again.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1087654 on Apr 27, 2009

I love the shampoon. My hair is much stonger and thicker

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1744047 on Jan 10, 2010

Saw an improvement in my thinning hair the first time I used this product with its conditioner.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2057117 on Jun 29, 2009

I love this product. It makes my hair so full and smells so wonderful that I know I am doing something good for my hair every time I use this shampoo.

My Hair Likes This Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jul 28, 2009

I first used Jason Natural when I bought it on sale at iherb. I was looking for a shampoo that did not strip my hair's natural oils and that left my hair clean and manageable. My long, thick and fine graying hair can be wild. Jason's sodium lauryl/Laureth sulfate-free formula left my hair squeaky clean, soft, glowing and manageable. After shampooing the only other products I use are Jason Conditioner and a clear smoothing gel. I can wait a day or 2 longer between shampoos. Thanks Jason and iherb.

jason thin to thick extra volume shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2191280 on Jul 28, 2009

This shampoo is really great( it really works)I have ordered it several times and will continue to do so. also the service is SUPER fast, less than a week all the way to Japan, highly recommend.

Smile!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051322 on Aug 23, 2011

Very good!

My hair REALLY looks fuller

Posted by Reviewer1846434 on Jun 28, 2011

Have tried EVERYTHING 20.00 a bottle shampoos- and having oily fine hair that goes flat easily,my hair actually looked thicker after the first use, I did use it with a (small) pea sized amount of the same formula conditioner.I reccomend just a SMALL amount of the conditioner as fine hair weighs down very easily