お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Extra Volume Hair Spray, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

useless. Save your money

Posted by Reviewer3181801 on Mar 19, 2009

I am a hairspray afficionado. This got good reviews, I am surprised. It is wet, takes forever to dry & doesnt give my hair the hold or texture it needs. I would not buy again. I have long, fine hair thats slippery, I need something that gives it a little body I'm sticking with Aveda by far.

NOT "Alcohol-Free" !

Posted by Reviewer1021572 on Jan 26, 2009

WARNING! This product has changed formula and neither Jason Naturals or iHerb has bothered to mention it to anyone. This hairspray is NO LONGER NON-ALCOHOL, and a quick glance at the ingredient panel will confirm this. In fact, alcohol is listed as the 2nd ingredient, only after 'water', meaning it's got a LOT of it in there! Even if the Jason company was irresponsible in re-labeling it new formula, I find it disappointing that iHerb didn't take it upon themselves to list the updated ingredient list. This is very misleading mishap, and can even be dangerous for those who are allergic ro alcohol.

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Healthy Hair

Posted by Reviewer2316953 on Oct 09, 2009

Very effective at calming flyaways, wayward, bent and strangely waved hairs. Smells good.

It Didn't Work For Me

Posted by BigNanc on Apr 21, 2009

I really love all of the Jason products, but this hair spray did not hold my hair. I have fine hair, but lots of it. When I used this hair spray it was like spraying my hair with water. It made my style droop :-( I really wanted it to work, but sadly it's not for me.

Jason natural-thin to thick hair spray

Posted by Reviewer2602818 on May 31, 2009

Love this product. My hair has never beeen healthier according to my hairdresser.I originally got it at the Vermont Country store for much more money. iHerb was wonderful.Very helpful customer service and very very fast delivery.