Not what I expected...Very Stinky and had to Stop Using it.

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Oct 06, 2010

I have issues with dry scalp and I thought I would give this product a try before winter sets in. First, it really stinks, and not in a good way. Later in the day, my hair looked extremely dry and brittle. My spouse, wouldn't even go near me - my hair stank so bad and it looked like I was wearing a hair helmet. No thanks! Can't even comment on whether it was a good dandruff shampoo, cause I stopped using it. Buyer Beware.

STINKS!

Posted by Reviewer1630604 on Feb 25, 2011

IT SMELLS LIKE SULPHUR! BUY IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO AVOID YOU!!

athens

Posted by Reviewer1203772 on Jun 01, 2011

the first feeling is nice if you can forget the bad smell...but finally after two-three repeats i felt my skin on hair and my hair too oily!!

drys out my scalp even worse

Posted by Reviewer2329944 on Oct 08, 2008

This has to be the worse product I have ever purchased

VERY strong sulfur smell

Posted by 4882463058299626291 on Mar 05, 2014

I bought this for my teenage daughter, who struggles with oily scalp and dandruff. I decided to try it first, because she is very picky about scents. I'm glad I did The sulfur scent is very strong, and lingers on your hair. I had to put my hair up part way through the day because the smell was so bothersome. The scent stayed on my pillow after sleeping on it, too.

DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Mar 13, 2014

After one month I think my hair doesn't stink anymore. God, I used it only once and I knew it wouldn't smell nice, but nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to wash the smell off! I used different shampoos, conditioners, even coconut oil to get rid of the smell. I seriosuly considered cutting my hair... The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs, burned hair and wet wool. Not nice, I prefer a bit flaky scalp to stinky scalp and hair. They should write a big warning on the bottle...

review

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Jan 06, 2015

didn't help with my dandruff at all, and it smells horrible. i don't recommend

The worst

Posted by 5517098911402226515 on Jan 11, 2014

The worst shampoo ever gives me smell like burn and make my scalp Itchy and heat :(

Jason's Dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3090003 on Jul 26, 2012

after using a couple of times, the hair gets more oily and there's a mild medication smell too, if you don't mind. anyways, not suitable for us.

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more