unuseful

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016

bad smell, bad effect

not so good

Posted by 5082592764034681675 on Dec 19, 2015

does not benefit my hair ..

Didn't work for me

Posted by lisamaree on Nov 29, 2015

This made my scalp worse not better and it is very strong smelling as well which I didn't like

Treatment Shampoo

Posted by 4897041006238789914 on Feb 02, 2014

I did not like. Smells under tapping French perfume. Stanovjatsja thin hair. And you feel the client depilatory salon. The impression that you do not get rid of dandruff and hair from. More deshovy shampoo I liked more. And all this, something with something.

Helped a bit.

Posted by 5043001629835423471 on Dec 19, 2013

I tried this for my teenage son, but it wasn't fabulous. His dandruff improved a bit, but the sulpur smell was very strong and made his clothes smell as well.

저만 역효과 본건가요?

Posted by 5016900843415136205 on Oct 15, 2013

각질과 염증으로 고민하다가 세번 썼는데... 점점 더 가려워지는 것이 자극적인 샴푸 같은데요 결국 클리닉 끊고 샴푸는 벽장에 넣게 되었습니다.

The smell is too much for me to bear

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 26, 2012

I have only gotten to use it once and so has my wife, so can't tell too much about its effectiveness even though for a one time it seems good for dandruff control. I personally don't remember to have ever complained about a shampoo's smell and even if this one is not quite repulsive, I don't like it and I may have lived with that but it is very intense and persists for days

Didn't work for me.

Posted by luanagoncalves on Nov 03, 2012

I have tried everything so far to get rid of this nasty dandruff that won't go away. Since this shampoo had such great ratings, I decided to give it a try. I loved for the first two weeks because it actually worked. After two weeks, my dandruff came back in full force. I had this shampoo now for over a month and my scalp hasn't improved at all. It worked a little while, but unfortunately it hasn't solved the issue. So if you have chronic dandruff like me, I don't recommend this shampoo. I will continue on my mission in finding another shampoo that works for my scalp.

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

It didn't helped me with my dandruff.

Needs some work

Posted by Reviewer1969216 on Aug 20, 2011

Seems like it cleans well, but not real effective on the dandruff front which is the point. Not a huge fan of the scent either.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »