Works but Very Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Mar 12, 2008

Seemed to help but the scent is strong and long-lasting. Don't think I'll buy again.

Works But...

Posted by Reviewer1436207 on Nov 21, 2007

...smells horrible, almost like sulphur. I probably won't buy this product again.

not as effective as i thought

Posted by Reviewer1020562 on Nov 18, 2008

i tried using this product alone for my dandruff but it doesn't relieve the dandruff symptoms. i still had flakes and itchiness even though i was using it 3-4 times a week. also, there was very little lather, which actually proves that the product is all natural and free of sulfates, but i felt i had to rinse and repeat several times to get the desired cleanliness. the scent is a bit too herbal for me but not unpleasant. what i do now is i mix it with an over the counter dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders. it's worked well for me and i don't feel like i'm overpowering my hair with synthetic chemicals if i mix both shampoos.

Unfortunately it was not effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1577954 on Dec 21, 2009

I lived for several years on my scalp with seborrheic dermatitis and from what I've seen on the internet, I thought this shampoo would be helpful to medical type. Unfortunately was not abrasive enough to clean my scalp and prevent accumulation of scale; As I keep my Eucerin Dandruff treatment.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2705885 on Nov 08, 2010

Not sure if it is actually doing anything- need more time to evaluate. Used it about 3-4 times, not sure if any difference has been made. May have a more serious condition that needs addressing such as psriosis.

dandruff relief

Posted by Reviewer1654358 on Nov 14, 2010

We are happy with this product and glad it is all natural

Nicely Medicated

Posted by Reviewer2501219 on Mar 26, 2011

My scalp felt nicely medicated.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1341148 on Jan 29, 2012

does not seem to be taking care of my itchy and scaly scalp but when I use it it feels good for awhile. leaves hair sorta dry

the smell is horrible but it works

Posted by Reviewer1996893 on Mar 09, 2012

I use it twice a week and my dandruff is almost gone. My hair gets a little sticky after using it (I have oily hair) and the smell is horrible but it works for my scalp so i think i'll buy it again.

Don't like scent

Posted by Reviewer1597856 on Jul 25, 2012

Overpowering scent, gave me a headache.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »