Perfect for my and my boyfriend

Posted by 5626332173449305432 on Apr 28, 2016

The smell is really special. Someone may find it a little strange at first but trust me once you try it on your hair you will be be amazed too. The reason I bought this was because I had started seeing dandruff all over my hair. The only thing that made that stopped was this shampoo. Some people that want their shampoo to be super foamy may be a little disappointed but the amount of foam does not define the quality of a shampoo and this is one of the best shampoos I've tried in my hair (I cannot define the type of my hair since sometimes they get super oily and others are completely dried out). I tend to put oils in my hair before washing for deep conditioning and had no problem washing them out completely with just one rinsing. I also love how shiny and soft my hair get after using the shampoo. Oh! And thanks for making it vegan!

great

Posted by 5426158232031700951 on Apr 23, 2016

Great for dandruff and i live the smell

Un champú que realmente funciona

Posted by 4870657542278495161 on Mar 29, 2016

Encantada con este producto. Huele un poco mal, pero deja el pelo muy bien. Yo que tengo una caspa seca me la ha eliminado por completo. Repito seguro.

excellent shampoo

Posted by 4727362806524142335 on Mar 26, 2016

Its a good shampoo for those suffering from itchy dry scalp

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted by 5240995801831344496 on Mar 07, 2016

Excellent .

THIS PRODUCT IS PERFECT

Posted by 4909366286672732774 on Feb 22, 2016

In love with this shampo It is so effective .The result apear after the second or the third use(fast).Its smell strong but i love it.And its l foam AWESOME . I highly recommend this prouduct ^^

Miraculous shampoo!

Posted by 4678605918565406307 on Jan 27, 2016

I suffer from dandruff for a long time because of the hormonal inbalance. There is no shampoo that I didn't tried, but with this my problem is reduced to bare minimum! My hair squeaks how clean it is when I wash it with this shampoo!

effective

Posted by jessmorganz on Jan 23, 2016

and when I used it, my lover told me my hair smells like the anticipation of a thunderstorm.

Very effective for seborrheic dermatitis!

Posted by 4614244214813830641 on Jan 15, 2016

It's maybe the fifth time we have ordered this shampoo, because it works amazingly well for the seborrheic dermatitis. Before discovering this shampoo my husband have tried many super expensive doctor prescribed shampoos and also hormones, that were working for a very short time. Now, we are using this shampoo and no more problems with dermatitis. Also, the shampoo is very thick and very economical! Some people complain about the smell of the shampoo, but I can say, that with the time you can get used to the smell and it does not bother after some time.

shampoo

Posted by 5132086784496403160 on Jan 13, 2016

For me is the best shampoo. Thank you iHerb.