effective

Posted by jessmorganz on Jan 23, 2016

and when I used it, my lover told me my hair smells like the anticipation of a thunderstorm.

Dandruff relief !

Posted by 5103841361714513870 on Oct 04, 2016

Best dandruff shampoo i tried so far ! Even if dandruff is more internal related to the gut, this shampoo does a great job at controling dandruff, will buy again ;)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1119858 on Jun 23, 2016

I bought this over 5 times. This is good for skin of scalp, control dandruff and clean. It's perfect except for smell strong.

it works!

Posted by IuliaC on Jun 27, 2016

a bit smelly but it is a very good product. i have no more problems with dandruff and itchy head. I will definitely buy it again.

Works like a charm!

Posted by 5297974691645555884 on Jul 04, 2016

Had dandruff due to stressful events recently. Bought this and dandruff melted away like a charm! I use it once or twice a week or whenever needed!

Dry scalp

Posted by 5047256968580806916 on Jan 01, 2017

Really good shampoo for dry scalp. Cruelty free! 👌🏾

the best!

Posted by 5734588486488584665 on Jan 04, 2017

the only anti-dandruff shampoo that cured my dandruff due to bleaching my hair it damaged my scalp & tried a lot of other brands & this is the only shampoo that healed my scalp!

Great shampoo, that really works

Posted by 4960521549137673706 on Mar 25, 2014

I like this products very much, it really helps prevent dandruff. I buy it for myself and for my hubby. I only wish it to be more foamy.

Nice one . . . (^_^)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I like it, it is really natural BUT I did not complete my course with it so that, I can not give the last decision about it.

Terrific Shampoo

Posted by quietocean10 on Jan 19, 2013

Solved the shampoo problem. had been looking for years to replace a "tar" shampoo for itchiness in the scalp. Read all the other reviews - THANKS - and tried this shampoo. It has been terrific.