Absolutely love

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Sep 17, 2015

Tried all kinds of shampoo for my scalp psoriasis. After every wash all my P flakes are washed away as well - on scalp and the ones that stays in between hair. Just clean clean scalp and hair. Nothing but love for this one.

Itch relief

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

My fiancé always ask me to buy this shampoo for his beard as sometimes he gets itchy skin on his face but can't really exfoliate it due to hair growth. This's our 2nd or 3d bottle of this shampoo and it works. I tried it too as my scalp gets itchy sometimes and liked the feeling during and after shampooing - it tingles a little bit when you apply it on your scalp. I don't mind the smell anymore, it smells like sulfur but if you have a sensitive nose maybe this shampoo is not for you. I do too, but I got used to the smell of this shampoo and it doesn't bother me anymore. My fiancé actually likes the smell. It's rather sick, and you need only a little bit of it, so a bottle lasts a long time. In short, we both like it and use it occasionally when we get itchy/flaky scalp or skin, it soothes the skin and you feel relieved after the first application. I introduced it to my parents who occasionally have this problem and they both liked it too. I leave this shampoo on my hair for a few minutes while I'm in the shower, then rinse and apply conditioner and maybe even a hair mask as this shampoo leaves your hair kind of dry. I do not use it everyday though, so it's fine. Hope it helps! ^.^

Great stuff

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Dec 26, 2015

I am so grateful for this. Yes it smells a bit but off but it is sulphur after all it is supposed to smell like that. Just use some oil on your hair or hair mist and the smell will go away. My hair used to fall out so bad and my dermatologist prescribed me a 5% sulphur shampoo that was specially made for me. It was the best thing ever but now that I live so far away from home I really needed something of that sort and to be honest there are not so many sulphur shampoos on the market. The Jasön one is the strongest I came across and yes it works wonders. Made me so happy. My hair looks so much better, healthier, it doesn't fall out so much. This shampoo even makes it easier to blow-dry my hair straight. And yes, it helps with acne as well.

effective

Posted by jessmorganz on Jan 23, 2016

and when I used it, my lover told me my hair smells like the anticipation of a thunderstorm.

Great but smells horrible

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

This seems to really help my seborrheic dermatitis so far. The only issue I have with it is the horrible lingering smell it leaves on my skin, which sometimes stays for a day.

Very good!

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 07, 2015

It is very good! I tried lots of dandruff treatments for many years and not one did the job so good like this one. You can see results for day one of using it. I recommend it and will buy again. The downside of the shampoo is the smell. After washing my hair I have to us some mask or conditioner with good fragrance or els my hair will smell for days of sulfate .

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Apr 07, 2012

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

Smell like hell

Posted by GAF704 on Oct 14, 2012

Отлично пенится, натуральный состав, очень эффективен от перхоти. Есть только один минус - лично я чувствую от своих волос запах серы! И мне это не нравится... Excellent foam, natural composition is very effective against dandruff. There is only one problem - I personally feel after washing that my hair smell like hell (strong smell of sulfur)! And I do not like this ...

Works well

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This shampoo helps with dandruff and takes away my itching scalp. The one thing I am having trouble getting used to is the sulphur smell it leaves behind. My hair smells for the whole day like sulphur, almost like I ve been soaking in a hot spring. f you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.