This product is AMAZING it really works.

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Nov 26, 2015

I had dry/oily scalp.. in the winter got even worse, because of the dry cold weather or radiators/fireplace inside the house, I got big flakes peeling of my scalp..really disturbing (for me) I have only have this problem a short time, but I was so bothered to show up in public and that could be any flakes..u know! So I looked online and I saw Jason shampooon Iherb and some other interesting products so I added to my shopping list and when I got my package I tried it right away and BOOM, after the first use I saw results. I have been using it for over a week now and not a single flake on my scap.,my scalp feels super clean and fresh and my hair looks amazing too. I will definately re-order. It has a little strong smell but in my case it clears up after I apply my aragan oil before drying or styling. Jason shampoo is my favorite product so far.

Itch relief

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

My fiancé always ask me to buy this shampoo for his beard as sometimes he gets itchy skin on his face but can't really exfoliate it due to hair growth. This's our 2nd or 3d bottle of this shampoo and it works. I tried it too as my scalp gets itchy sometimes and liked the feeling during and after shampooing - it tingles a little bit when you apply it on your scalp. I don't mind the smell anymore, it smells like sulfur but if you have a sensitive nose maybe this shampoo is not for you. I do too, but I got used to the smell of this shampoo and it doesn't bother me anymore. My fiancé actually likes the smell. It's rather sick, and you need only a little bit of it, so a bottle lasts a long time. In short, we both like it and use it occasionally when we get itchy/flaky scalp or skin, it soothes the skin and you feel relieved after the first application. I introduced it to my parents who occasionally have this problem and they both liked it too. I leave this shampoo on my hair for a few minutes while I'm in the shower, then rinse and apply conditioner and maybe even a hair mask as this shampoo leaves your hair kind of dry. I do not use it everyday though, so it's fine. Hope it helps! ^.^

this work!!

Posted by mashimaroluff on Nov 06, 2015

I've used this for 2 months consistently and by the 2nd use, I see significant less dandruff. I switch back to my old shampoo once and I could see the immediate dry scalp right after my hair dried. I've used almost all the prescribed dandruff shampoo before but none really worked. My whole family has dry skin and dry scalp so flaky scalp was always a problem to us. Immediately after shampoo I would see my root filled with pieces of scalp flakes. But this has really helped solved the problem. Before I switched to this, I also stopped using conditioner and opt to use almond oil as an after-conditioner. It has helped some what but this shampoo was what really steal the cake. So give it a try if you been having tounge with dry flaky scalp, this might just work for you.

works ok

Posted by SunflowerKSA on Nov 05, 2015

Bought this for my husband. He's not in love with it, but he uses it.

great

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

really helps with the dandruff and i actually like the smell :) i already rebought it to have at hand if needed.

Amazing

Posted by 5488244476277414717 on Sep 20, 2015

It removed the dandruff my hair.

Absolutely love

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Sep 17, 2015

Tried all kinds of shampoo for my scalp psoriasis. After every wash all my P flakes are washed away as well - on scalp and the ones that stays in between hair. Just clean clean scalp and hair. Nothing but love for this one.

Very good against dandruff

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 14, 2015

I've bought this product with no high expectations, and, at least for me and my husband, this does work. We both have issues with dandruff and, sometimes, psoriasis, and we ended up going to the doctor, who recommended very expensive shampoos (more than twice the price of Jason) - which still did no help us. I bought this product after reading the reviews, and I already bought the 4th bottle :). It is good, it does have a smell, but it does not persist; my husband loves the smell :) - so this depends from a person to another. If I don't wash my hair for 4-5 days, some red itchy small points appear on my scalp, but really they do not bother me if I compare this shampoo with many other treatment shampoos that I've tried so far.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5493087844029785779 on Sep 06, 2015

Still got dandruff after using this. And I don't like the smell. Won't buy again.

Strong smell

Posted by HealthIsWealth on Sep 03, 2015

Seems like its working. After washing 1 time, the itchiness is reduced a lot but it has a very strong smell. The smell lingers on my hair until the next day.