Absolutely love

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Sep 17, 2015

Tried all kinds of shampoo for my scalp psoriasis. After every wash all my P flakes are washed away as well - on scalp and the ones that stays in between hair. Just clean clean scalp and hair. Nothing but love for this one.

Nice one . . . (^_^)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I like it, it is really natural BUT I did not complete my course with it so that, I can not give the last decision about it.

works for psoriasis

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

Using this shampoo helps to make your scalp cleaner, fresher and moisturized. My grandmother is totaly happy and asks one more bottle. It really helped her with psoriasis.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1119858 on Jun 23, 2016

I bought this over 5 times. This is good for skin of scalp, control dandruff and clean. It's perfect except for smell strong.

Terrific Shampoo

Posted by quietocean10 on Jan 19, 2013

Solved the shampoo problem. had been looking for years to replace a "tar" shampoo for itchiness in the scalp. Read all the other reviews - THANKS - and tried this shampoo. It has been terrific.

it works!

Posted by IuliaC on Jun 27, 2016

a bit smelly but it is a very good product. i have no more problems with dandruff and itchy head. I will definitely buy it again.

Dandruff relief !

Posted by 5103841361714513870 on Oct 04, 2016

Best dandruff shampoo i tried so far ! Even if dandruff is more internal related to the gut, this shampoo does a great job at controling dandruff, will buy again ;)

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Mar 03, 2012

really works!

effective

Posted by jessmorganz on Jan 23, 2016

and when I used it, my lover told me my hair smells like the anticipation of a thunderstorm.

Itch relief

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

My fiancé always ask me to buy this shampoo for his beard as sometimes he gets itchy skin on his face but can't really exfoliate it due to hair growth. This's our 2nd or 3d bottle of this shampoo and it works. I tried it too as my scalp gets itchy sometimes and liked the feeling during and after shampooing - it tingles a little bit when you apply it on your scalp. I don't mind the smell anymore, it smells like sulfur but if you have a sensitive nose maybe this shampoo is not for you. I do too, but I got used to the smell of this shampoo and it doesn't bother me anymore. My fiancé actually likes the smell. It's rather sick, and you need only a little bit of it, so a bottle lasts a long time. In short, we both like it and use it occasionally when we get itchy/flaky scalp or skin, it soothes the skin and you feel relieved after the first application. I introduced it to my parents who occasionally have this problem and they both liked it too. I leave this shampoo on my hair for a few minutes while I'm in the shower, then rinse and apply conditioner and maybe even a hair mask as this shampoo leaves your hair kind of dry. I do not use it everyday though, so it's fine. Hope it helps! ^.^