Works well

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This shampoo helps with dandruff and takes away my itching scalp. The one thing I am having trouble getting used to is the sulphur smell it leaves behind. My hair smells for the whole day like sulphur, almost like I ve been soaking in a hot spring. f you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

The smell is too much for me to bear

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 26, 2012

I have only gotten to use it once and so has my wife, so can't tell too much about its effectiveness even though for a one time it seems good for dandruff control. I personally don't remember to have ever complained about a shampoo's smell and even if this one is not quite repulsive, I don't like it and I may have lived with that but it is very intense and persists for days

The worst

Posted by 5517098911402226515 on Jan 11, 2014

The worst shampoo ever gives me smell like burn and make my scalp Itchy and heat :(

DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Mar 13, 2014

After one month I think my hair doesn't stink anymore. God, I used it only once and I knew it wouldn't smell nice, but nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to wash the smell off! I used different shampoos, conditioners, even coconut oil to get rid of the smell. I seriosuly considered cutting my hair... The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs, burned hair and wet wool. Not nice, I prefer a bit flaky scalp to stinky scalp and hair. They should write a big warning on the bottle...

bad smell bad smell

Posted by 4614733338140442352 on Apr 13, 2014

i use it ten times but it give me bad smell after finish washing and still in my hair more times i dont buy this product next time

review

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Jan 06, 2015

didn't help with my dandruff at all, and it smells horrible. i don't recommend

distinctive smell, but it still OK!

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

After using this shampoo, the shower room became a full of sulfury smell...But this shampoo actually eases up my itchy scalp. I am alternately using this shampoo with other product. Because this strong smell associates a strong effect.(Though it's in my personal thinking..) But this way of using still works well to me.

beats the common dandruff shampoo hands down

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jan 13, 2009

My husband needs a dandruff shampoo, but the most popular brand made his scalp itch. He used it until I found this milder, but still effective shampoo by Jason. This works, and he loves it!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1227216 on Mar 10, 2009

This product helped to relieve my itchy scalp. It also got rid of my dandruff and my mild psoriasis. I am thankful for this product.