from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Mar 03, 2012

really works!

works for psoriasis

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

Using this shampoo helps to make your scalp cleaner, fresher and moisturized. My grandmother is totaly happy and asks one more bottle. It really helped her with psoriasis.

Smell like hell

Posted by GAF704 on Oct 14, 2012

Отлично пенится, натуральный состав, очень эффективен от перхоти. Есть только один минус - лично я чувствую от своих волос запах серы! И мне это не нравится... Excellent foam, natural composition is very effective against dandruff. There is only one problem - I personally feel after washing that my hair smell like hell (strong smell of sulfur)! And I do not like this ...

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Apr 07, 2012

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

Works well

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This shampoo helps with dandruff and takes away my itching scalp. The one thing I am having trouble getting used to is the sulphur smell it leaves behind. My hair smells for the whole day like sulphur, almost like I ve been soaking in a hot spring. f you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

Helped with dandruff, dislike smell

Posted by 5174835276921376350 on Nov 06, 2016

I get very bad flakey scalp, especially during winter. I am trying not to use shampoo with too many chemicals in it (eg. drug store brands), and found this to be the only shampoo that managed my flakey scalp (stopped after two washes), without drying my hair. Plus points for that. The only thing I do not like about this shampoo is the smell. It leaves a very strong smell of sulfur after each wash. Hence I only use it once or twice a week, along with my natural shampoo bar. I would recommend this if you have scalp issues.

Somewhat effective immediately after used twice

Posted by 4916912406225136118 on Aug 11, 2016

Everything works as expected except the smell after rinsed. I would need to wash again using regular shampoo to dispose the smell. Dandruff definitely greatly reduced and i will be continue to use for long term review.

Great but smells horrible

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

This seems to really help my seborrheic dermatitis so far. The only issue I have with it is the horrible lingering smell it leaves on my skin, which sometimes stays for a day.

Very good!

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 07, 2015

It is very good! I tried lots of dandruff treatments for many years and not one did the job so good like this one. You can see results for day one of using it. I recommend it and will buy again. The downside of the shampoo is the smell. After washing my hair I have to us some mask or conditioner with good fragrance or els my hair will smell for days of sulfate .