Somewhat effective immediately after used twice

Posted by 4916912406225136118 on Aug 11, 2016

Everything works as expected except the smell after rinsed. I would need to wash again using regular shampoo to dispose the smell. Dandruff definitely greatly reduced and i will be continue to use for long term review.

Great but smells horrible

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

This seems to really help my seborrheic dermatitis so far. The only issue I have with it is the horrible lingering smell it leaves on my skin, which sometimes stays for a day.

Very good!

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 07, 2015

It is very good! I tried lots of dandruff treatments for many years and not one did the job so good like this one. You can see results for day one of using it. I recommend it and will buy again. The downside of the shampoo is the smell. After washing my hair I have to us some mask or conditioner with good fragrance or els my hair will smell for days of sulfate .

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Apr 07, 2012

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

Smell like hell

Posted by GAF704 on Oct 14, 2012

Отлично пенится, натуральный состав, очень эффективен от перхоти. Есть только один минус - лично я чувствую от своих волос запах серы! И мне это не нравится... Excellent foam, natural composition is very effective against dandruff. There is only one problem - I personally feel after washing that my hair smell like hell (strong smell of sulfur)! And I do not like this ...

Works well

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This shampoo helps with dandruff and takes away my itching scalp. The one thing I am having trouble getting used to is the sulphur smell it leaves behind. My hair smells for the whole day like sulphur, almost like I ve been soaking in a hot spring. f you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

The smell is too much for me to bear

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 26, 2012

I have only gotten to use it once and so has my wife, so can't tell too much about its effectiveness even though for a one time it seems good for dandruff control. I personally don't remember to have ever complained about a shampoo's smell and even if this one is not quite repulsive, I don't like it and I may have lived with that but it is very intense and persists for days

Worked at first but not anymore

Posted by 5267555755684162034 on Jul 24, 2016

I've been using this for at least a year now. I have yet to find other suitable brands that worked for dandruffs. At first this worked, but months later the dandruffs came back. And plus, this shampoo leaves a strange residue on the hair and it gets harder and harder to wash each time because your hair starts to clump together. It's really annoying now I can't tell the difference if it's the residue or the dryness that's making my hair clump together. It feels like I can't clean my hair thoroughly. Will continue searching for other brands.

bad smell bad smell

Posted by 4614733338140442352 on Apr 13, 2014

i use it ten times but it give me bad smell after finish washing and still in my hair more times i dont buy this product next time