Ponravilsya!

Posted by 5519227249982027310 on Aug 27, 2015

Chasto pri nesvoevremennoi smene shampunya voznikaet syhost i perhot, dlya reshenia etoi problemi i brala, vse yshlo posle pervogo primenenia, priyatno holodid kogy golovi.

A Life-Saver!

Posted by 5302767647681372958 on Jul 10, 2015

I have always had a sensitive scalp, so when it suddenly started getting worse, I switched to a very famous and pricey brand to help get things under control. After a few weeks of reprieve, my condition got worse to the point where my scalp made it look as though I was turning into an albino amphibian with how flaky and "scaly" it was. I ordered this shampoo as well as a few different ones here on iherb, and I will never, ever go back. Since I started using this product, I have not had any issues with dryness or itchiness. I could not be more pleased with this product. Some have commented that the smell is not quite to their liking, but I do not feel that it is one that even lingers, almost as if the smell of it "washes out" when you rinse the product out of your hair. If you are having scalp issues, you will definitely want to give this a try. (My hair type is mixed. Very fine blonde hair that is a bit dry, but I do tend to get oily at the scalp. This does not cause hair to get oily at all, which I was thrilled to see!)

有效果,但洗感不好

Posted by 5639432879775731971 on Jul 09, 2015

去头屑的效果不如国产药店的酮康唑洗发水,洗了以后头发比较扁塌,不是很顺,味道大有股硫磺皂的味道,看了下配方好像是有2%的硫磺做功效的,唯一的亮点就是加了点薄荷类的清凉物质,可能是用来止痒的吧

Great product

Posted by 4808201500586286474 on Jun 02, 2015

Hair feels great after use. Will certainly order again.

Highly recommended to treat sebboroic dermatitis.

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Jun 01, 2015

This works wonder curing my sebboroic dermatitis. My scalp doesn´t itch and flake as much.

effective shampoo

Posted by 5171402376480221010 on May 15, 2015

Very effective shampoo, really helps to reduce dandruff.

Good and efficient

Posted by Biankka on May 12, 2015

Product is good and efficient on the purpose. Maybe dried out my hair because it is discolored, Even so I recommend, my dandruff was under control using it.

OMG YAAAS

Posted by 5218430452403357095 on May 10, 2015

This is absolutely amazing, I am obsessed with this shampoo. It relieved my dry/itchy scalp after only a couple uses. This is better than any shampoo I have used in quite a while and the minty menthol scent is also nice.

Very good!

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 07, 2015

It is very good! I tried lots of dandruff treatments for many years and not one did the job so good like this one. You can see results for day one of using it. I recommend it and will buy again. The downside of the shampoo is the smell. After washing my hair I have to us some mask or conditioner with good fragrance or els my hair will smell for days of sulfate .

Great!!!

Posted by 4656656781652088267 on May 06, 2015

It works very well. I reordered it and will order it again.