Smell like hell

Posted by GAF704 on Oct 14, 2012

Отлично пенится, натуральный состав, очень эффективен от перхоти. Есть только один минус - лично я чувствую от своих волос запах серы! И мне это не нравится... Excellent foam, natural composition is very effective against dandruff. There is only one problem - I personally feel after washing that my hair smell like hell (strong smell of sulfur)! And I do not like this ...

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Apr 07, 2012

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

Works well

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This shampoo helps with dandruff and takes away my itching scalp. The one thing I am having trouble getting used to is the sulphur smell it leaves behind. My hair smells for the whole day like sulphur, almost like I ve been soaking in a hot spring. f you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

Helped with dandruff, dislike smell

Posted by 5174835276921376350 on Nov 06, 2016

I get very bad flakey scalp, especially during winter. I am trying not to use shampoo with too many chemicals in it (eg. drug store brands), and found this to be the only shampoo that managed my flakey scalp (stopped after two washes), without drying my hair. Plus points for that. The only thing I do not like about this shampoo is the smell. It leaves a very strong smell of sulfur after each wash. Hence I only use it once or twice a week, along with my natural shampoo bar. I would recommend this if you have scalp issues.

Somewhat effective immediately after used twice

Posted by 4916912406225136118 on Aug 11, 2016

Everything works as expected except the smell after rinsed. I would need to wash again using regular shampoo to dispose the smell. Dandruff definitely greatly reduced and i will be continue to use for long term review.

Great but smells horrible

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

This seems to really help my seborrheic dermatitis so far. The only issue I have with it is the horrible lingering smell it leaves on my skin, which sometimes stays for a day.

Very good!

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 07, 2015

It is very good! I tried lots of dandruff treatments for many years and not one did the job so good like this one. You can see results for day one of using it. I recommend it and will buy again. The downside of the shampoo is the smell. After washing my hair I have to us some mask or conditioner with good fragrance or els my hair will smell for days of sulfate .

Worked at first but not anymore

Posted by 5267555755684162034 on Jul 24, 2016

I've been using this for at least a year now. I have yet to find other suitable brands that worked for dandruffs. At first this worked, but months later the dandruffs came back. And plus, this shampoo leaves a strange residue on the hair and it gets harder and harder to wash each time because your hair starts to clump together. It's really annoying now I can't tell the difference if it's the residue or the dryness that's making my hair clump together. It feels like I can't clean my hair thoroughly. Will continue searching for other brands.

Smells really bad

Posted by 4755104689723132456 on Oct 18, 2016

It smells really bad. And the smell kinda lingers in your bathroom as well. I have pretty extreme dandruff due to scalp eczema. I realise after using this shampoo, I no longer have small bits of dandruff scattered around my head, but rather a few occasional flakes of dried skin. I only use this once a week though, because the smell is too much to take haha UPDATE: I ended up buying another shampoo from iherb because the smell of this is too nauseating and doesn't seem to help much with itching even after using it for a while.