Works but Very Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Mar 12, 2008

Seemed to help but the scent is strong and long-lasting. Don't think I'll buy again.

Works But...

Posted by Reviewer1436207 on Nov 21, 2007

...smells horrible, almost like sulphur. I probably won't buy this product again.

not as effective as i thought

Posted by Reviewer1020562 on Nov 18, 2008

i tried using this product alone for my dandruff but it doesn't relieve the dandruff symptoms. i still had flakes and itchiness even though i was using it 3-4 times a week. also, there was very little lather, which actually proves that the product is all natural and free of sulfates, but i felt i had to rinse and repeat several times to get the desired cleanliness. the scent is a bit too herbal for me but not unpleasant. what i do now is i mix it with an over the counter dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders. it's worked well for me and i don't feel like i'm overpowering my hair with synthetic chemicals if i mix both shampoos.

Unfortunately it was not effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1577954 on Dec 21, 2009

I lived for several years on my scalp with seborrheic dermatitis and from what I've seen on the internet, I thought this shampoo would be helpful to medical type. Unfortunately was not abrasive enough to clean my scalp and prevent accumulation of scale; As I keep my Eucerin Dandruff treatment.

有效果,但洗感不好

Posted by 5639432879775731971 on Jul 09, 2015

去头屑的效果不如国产药店的酮康唑洗发水,洗了以后头发比较扁塌,不是很顺,味道大有股硫磺皂的味道,看了下配方好像是有2%的硫磺做功效的,唯一的亮点就是加了点薄荷类的清凉物质,可能是用来止痒的吧

Very strong smell

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Dec 11, 2015

It has a strong smell, and still did not work for the dandruff.

seems good but the smell !!

Posted by 5730208056140803381 on Jan 30, 2016

I don't know, I only used it twice because of its strong, long lasting smell !! I stopped using it until I figure out something with its smell.

Smells bad.

Posted by 5278318239759488631 on Mar 20, 2016

Unfortunately, it didn't really work for me and on top of that, the smell is too strong for me.

Good for dandruff, but dries the hair

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Mar 28, 2016

It dries the hair a lot! and the smell is not so great ether. There are better dandruff treatments

Need More Time

Posted by Reviewer2704027 on Jan 26, 2009

I really don't like the smell of this product, but that can be forgiven if it removes and prevents my dandruff. I've only used this shampoo twice, which really isn't enough time, but so far it seems to work ok. I'll have to use the product longer to see if it improves the whole dandruff condition.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »