Posted by 4984559047228277182 on Sep 24, 2013

Only this shampoo can help me. The greatest shampoo

realy helps

Posted by 4998515678129625392 on Sep 26, 2013

The dandruff gone

the only one!

Posted by Reviewer2585410 on Oct 26, 2013

This shampoo is really the only one I can use and forget about my seborea! As I have very thick hair I have to apply twice to wash away, moreover it is basis on oil and do not dry hair and skull.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

The best! Thank u, Jason Natural!

El mejor

Posted by Reviewer3156731 on Nov 01, 2013

Sin ninguna duda, el mejor champú anticaspa.

Honest review

Posted by 4751664963657018749 on Nov 01, 2013

I was hesitant to type this review as i was lazy, but i have a thought if this product has helped me then maybe i can do a review so that it may help you too. I was suffering from itchy scalp and very bad dandruff for about 5 years, i have tried a few product with a little help but did not cure it and did not really fully help with my problems. ( brands like Clear (men) or head&shoulders ). I thank God that i have found this about 2 months ago, i am typing this review with my healthy scalp and hair. My hair has not been itchy or have dandruff for weeks since i started using this product, its really amazing, so good that i have to write this review. No joke, try it. I am going to reorder it like in the next few days as i am going to finish it already. My brother is using it now too!

The best

Posted by Perrine71 on Nov 07, 2013

Très bon produit, en deux utilisations je n'avais déjà quasiment plus de squames et mes cheveux me grattent moins ! Je me lave les cheveux qu'une fois par semaine donc je ne sais pas ce que cela ferait si je le faisais 3 fois comme dit sur le packaging ! Par contre odeur ... BEURK ! Mais produit efficace et c'est tout ce qu'il me fallait ! Je suis heureuse d'avoir suivi les avis et de m'être lancée, je ne regrette pas mon achat ! Pour le prix, il va me durer trèèèèèès longtemps sachant qu'on en met que sur les racines ! Vive Jason Natural ! Very good product, I love it

Best commodity

Posted by 4789021243465329212 on Nov 11, 2013

Best commodity

Amazing

Posted by 5043323544812545845 on Nov 11, 2013

This is the best shampoo I have found. I had tried many shampoos to reduce my itching and dandruff, but nothing worked well till I chanced upon this one. Now my dandruff is almost gone, I don't get scales in my scalp and my hair is very clean too. An outstanding product.

best shampoo ever

Posted by 4670839905433311883 on Nov 12, 2013

If you're struggling with dandruff - try this shampoo and you wont be ashamed of your hair ever since.