dundruff stopped

Posted by 5246203336561271583 on Dec 07, 2013

I usually don't write reviews but this shampoo like a magic, make dundruff make much less in only 2 weeks of using. It's not like usual shampoo, it smells like a medicine, and not foaming well. My hairdtyler noticed the difference, she said dundruff almost gone, hair become more softer but may be because I'm also using conditioner for dry hair also from Iherb site. I's my first shopping in iHerb and I'll be continue to buy this shampoo and recommend others.

Very excellent

Posted by 4851291636964677045 on Dec 24, 2013

Very excellent

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on Dec 25, 2013

Daindruff gone in two weeks

Thank you!

Posted by 4813449876625274637 on Jan 16, 2014

Thank you! All is excellent!

excellent

Posted by 4983200906332449466 on Feb 05, 2014

this shampoo is just the best. I tried different shampoos and natural remedies, bus this one worked at once. I highly reccommend this if you have dandruff and itchy scalp

Nothing works better

Posted by 4808612203206698831 on Feb 12, 2014

I have had dandruff since the fourth grade and have tried every kind of dandruff treatment out their. I have used different shampoos, even switched to just conditioner, and at times just quit washing my scalp all together (as an experiment. I ran into this product at a health food store, which unfortunately no longer carries it (the bottle is no doubt a turn off as the colors give it a nasty vibe). This product blew my mind. It works! 20 years trying to find something, and this product is it. My dandruff is completely gone. As an experiment, I stopped using it for a while and switched back to other products, and the 'druff returned, so I switched to this wonder shampoo and within 3 washes, 'druff was sent packing. I recommend this to anyone.

Buy again

Posted by 5671179201029609389 on Feb 17, 2014

Like the results very much. The smell is not very fancy, but hair look much more healthy and scalp is not itching.

Good stuff

Posted by 5142627260418874412 on Mar 02, 2014

I get dandruff sometimes, this seems to work to relieve the problem. Even better than Nizoral. I didn't think that an organic, dandruff shampoo could work as effective as this. 5 stars!

the best dandruff shampoo so far

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Mar 14, 2014

I really recommend this shampoo, it's very effective. It's my second bottle and it works perfectly fine. Even though I suspect that it dries your hair a little.

cel mai bun sampon contra matretii!!

Posted by Reviewer1346661 on Mar 22, 2014

cel mai bun sampon contra matretii!! ma repet, insa e cel mai bun!!! merita incercat!