Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 04, 2008

This is a good product. I'll continue to order. So far I have bought 3 bottles. Though the smell is really strong, it really works on my itchy and dry scalp.

Great dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Aug 06, 2008

I bought this for my husband and we both love it. It smells so good and fresh - like the forest of my dreams. He hasn't had recurring problems with dandruff, yet, but he's only been using it for a few weeks. Time will tell. I have been recommending this to all my friends who have dandruff problems.

no more itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1512103 on Oct 20, 2007

I've tried many dandruff shampoos,but this was the only one that helped my dry scalp

This is IT!

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Nov 10, 2007

We have tried many dandruff shampoo's in the past. This ONE WORKS! No flakes and a soomther scalp.

Full marks for this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Nov 02, 2008

This dandruff relief shampoo is great. I suffer from a dry scalp and find this shampoo very soothing. I use it once or twice a week and use my other shampoos in between.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2631798 on Nov 14, 2008

The best shampoo that deals with my long-year flasky scalp I have ever tried. Try it, and you will believe it.

beats the common dandruff shampoo hands down

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jan 13, 2009

My husband needs a dandruff shampoo, but the most popular brand made his scalp itch. He used it until I found this milder, but still effective shampoo by Jason. This works, and he loves it!

Working good so far!

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Oct 07, 2010

Been using this for about two weeks now and my scalp has been a LOT less itchy than it was with other dandruff soaps I have purchased on here. If you leave this stuff on for like 5 minutes it really get's to working on your scalp and you can feel it! It's a great feeling!

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2640889 on Oct 10, 2010

My husband find it very helpful.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1800039 on Oct 22, 2010

Leaves the scalp very clean.