Seboregula de maravilla

Posted by 5143664740918812362 on Feb 17, 2015

Tengo Dermatitis Seborreica en el cuero cabelludo a causa de la grasa. Rojez, picores y mucha grasa. Tanta, que me lavo el cabello por la mañana y a las 8 horas ya hay grasa. Gracias a este champú la aparición se la grasa la he atrasado el doble o casi el triple y en mucha menos cantidad. En general tengo menos picores, la rojez sigue ahí, pero sólo llevo 3 aplicaciones. Confío en que gracias a la aparición de menos grasa en el cuero cabelludo poco a poco vayan desapariciendo los picores y la rojez.

SHS = Smelly Hair Syndrome

Posted by 5561895833565481235 on Jan 30, 2015

It was helped a lot on my smelly hair syndrome. Before use I was needed to was my hair every day. I just started to use and it is enough to was every 2ns - 3rd day. I will re-order, it's sure! ;-)

Muy bueno!

Posted by Nikoru on Jan 28, 2015

Mi novio repitio con este Shampoo porque le ha ido muy bien, no ha solucionado por completo su problema pero sin duda ha mejorado notablemente con su uso. El precio es accesible y a pesar de que su olor es un tanto fuerte, no perdura en el cabello. Suelo agregarle un par de gotas del aceite esencial de árbol de té de Now Foods y funciona perfecto! lo recomiendo (b^ー°) (Visita mi perfil para obtener el código de descuento)

Ann

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Jan 25, 2015

bye this over and over

I love this product... and it works!

Posted by Reviewer3276479 on Jan 04, 2015

This is the best natural treatment for dandruff that I have come across. Has a great creamy texture, refreshing tingle to the scalp, but best of all it works. My irritated scalp and dandruff have gone, and it is not drying to the hair. I put my sister onto it, who also loves it.

Good

Posted by 4704671635631145754 on Dec 10, 2014

Good

Great for more than just dandruff try it on your Athletes Foot!

Posted by soapboxblue on Nov 22, 2014

Great relief from itchy flaking scalp. I only wash my hair once a week and although there is a bit of flakiness by the 6th day there is no annoying itch. As it has sulphur in it and as I have read that some people use dandruff shampoo for facial acne I rub some on the bottom of my nose which for some reason breaks out in little pimples (may be due to my previous problem of Rosacea) It seems to help keep the acne at bay (I am buying a zinc/sulphur product just for that shortly) But Best Of All! I have had athletes foot on only my right foot (go figure) for 30 years. It use to get worse in summer but over the past year I was getting it in winter as well. Every day in the shower I now wash my right foot with the Jason dandruff shampoo as soon as I get in (trying not to let it wash off till the end of my shower) No more athletes foot. I have seen only a couple of Very superficial dry bits of skin as if there was a superficial blister there that I was not aware of and guess that there was a little bit of an issue that did not become a full blown deep tissue itchy blister. Absolutely no issue with toe webbing becoming infected and broke either. I am delighted!!!

Good for dandruff

Posted by 5608710940942055963 on Nov 10, 2014

It is very helpful to prevent dandruff and maintain healthy scalp.

good!!!!!

Posted by 5248779413440650665 on Oct 26, 2014

This product has a good effect on the scalp troubles. I am very satisfied.

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Oct 13, 2014

I bought this shampoo for my BF and the result is great - clean scalp and soft hair. Excellent product which I will definitely reorder.