Great shampoo but not as natural as I'd like

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Nov 08, 2014

5* for the shampoo, but only 3* for its ingredients. The Jason Natural Treatment Shampoo leaves my often oily hair feeling soft and clean. This shampoo has a lot less toxic chemicals in it compared to traditional shampoos, however I was disappointed to find that it still rated 6/10 on EWG's (Environmental Working Group) website due to containing Retinyl Acetate (Vitain A acetate) which isn't good for you. If you find this review helpful, please LIKE it.

Incredible.

Posted by Reviewer1042577 on Sep 14, 2008

After 1/2 bottle, my dandruff (resistant to salicylic acid, coal tar extract, zinc-p, you name it) is gone. Hair shedding (falling out, post-pregnancy) and breakage are gone as well. I will continue to use this for the rest of my life! Thank you for a great product and great service. Carol Ann-NY

Stops Itching

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Nov 08, 2009

This is the greatest shampoo. I had an itchy spot that was driving me crazy. All the dermatologist could only recommend was steroid medicine. I read the reviews of others who had used Jason's shampoo and tried it. It works wonderfully- no more itchy scalp, great manageable hair and great light fragrance that doesn't linger.

Good shampoo but...

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

This is a gentle good shampoo without the strong smell of tea tree oil, though it is called tea tree shampoo. The product arrived in HK with a little bit leaking out. Overall speaking, the shampoo cleans scalp deeply and comfortably, with a relaxing fragrance. Price wise, it is one-third cheaper than that sold in Hong Kong. Yet, don't expect miracles to happen as it won't help you regrow the hair,

Stops the itch

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Dec 12, 2011

This shampoo helped me with scalp itching. It almost stopped instantly after one use. Would recommend it!!

try this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2938786 on Jan 22, 2008

great for deep cleansing and removing build-up from hair also helps with dry or itchy scalp

Dries my hair

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

This one dried my hair. Not sure if it's effective as my scalp is still flaky and dry.

Хороший шампунь от перхоти. Good shampoo from dandruff.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Покупался для супруга от перхоти. Удивительно, но очень хорошо помог. Перхоть пропала, нет зуда. Волосы отлично выглядят, появился объём. Шампунь пахнет сильно чайным деревом. На волосах после мытья остается приятный легкий освежающий аромат. Пенится средне. Рекомендую для покупки. It was bought for the spouse from dandruff. Surprisingly, but very well helped. Dandruff was gone, there is no itch. Hair perfectly look, there was a volume. Shampoo smells as strongly tea tree. On hair after washing there is a pleasant light refreshing aroma. Foams so-so. I recommend for purchase.

Safer Dandruff Control

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

This natural scalp normalizing shampoo is very effective. The tea tree oil does a great job at controlling dandruff. There are so many harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works perfectly and you won’t be compromising your health. Jason also makes a conditioner to use with it, but I found that my hair did better with just the shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is contained in a plastic bottle and tea tree oil can eat through plastic. It really should be in glass.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 03, 2009

This is the best shampoo for keeping my scalp healthy, I have an nervious scalp is all I can say about it, but as long as I use this I have no trouble. It also gets rid of fleas and ticks off my dogs.