Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)

Great shampoo but not as natural as I'd like

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Nov 08, 2014

5* for the shampoo, but only 3* for its ingredients. The Jason Natural Treatment Shampoo leaves my often oily hair feeling soft and clean. This shampoo has a lot less toxic chemicals in it compared to traditional shampoos, however I was disappointed to find that it still rated 6/10 on EWG's (Environmental Working Group) website due to containing Retinyl Acetate (Vitain A acetate) which isn't good for you. If you find this review helpful, please LIKE it.

Well this is not what I've espected

Posted by adnangrebovic on Sep 24, 2013

After amazing results with Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, I've decided to try this shampoo. And it was a mistake. I have dandruff induced by seborrheic dermatitis, and Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo cleared it immediately, and it stayed that way. When I started with this one, small amounts of dandruff appeared again. I will give it a little bit of time, until my shipment arrives with Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, after that, no more this one.

Dandruff gone!

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 20, 2013

Unending shampoo - husband uses it for a year now :) Good refreshes the scalp, dandruff gone, my husband happy :) Мужу шампунь понравился- очень экономно расходуется, освежает кожу головы, перхоть окончательно пропала:)

hair is shining

Posted by 4820823948190493777 on Apr 27, 2014

i bought it to my husband, dandruff less and the hair looks healthier.

Happy user!

Posted by Reviewer2592955 on May 07, 2011

I had a really dry scalp and my dandruff problem was pretty bad. However, I read some reviews pointing that this product is right for me. It was! From just the first use, I didn't experience any flakes. I think this would work well and keep your scalp healthy when used more than once of course. The thing about the product isn't that great, is the smell. It's pretty average, but with my dandruff problem gone, It doesn't really matter!