EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.28
$9.45
Savings of: $2.17 (23% off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 228 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 11-15 of 144 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Хороший шампунь от перхоти. Good shampoo from dandruff.

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Покупался для супруга от перхоти. Удивительно, но очень хорошо помог. Перхоть пропала, нет зуда. Волосы отлично выглядят, появился объём. Шампунь пахнет сильно чайным деревом. На волосах после мытья остается приятный легкий освежающий аромат. Пенится средне. Рекомендую для покупки. It was bought for the spouse from dandruff. Surprisingly, but very well helped. Dandruff was gone, there is no itch. Hair perfectly look, there was a volume. Shampoo smells as strongly tea tree. On hair after washing there is a pleasant light refreshing aroma. Foams so-so. I recommend for purchase.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Dandruff gone!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 20, 2013

Unending shampoo - husband uses it for a year now :) Good refreshes the scalp, dandruff gone, my husband happy :) Мужу шампунь понравился- очень экономно расходуется, освежает кожу головы, перхоть окончательно пропала:)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Get for my dog too

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2124671 on Oct 24, 2009

I love this shampoo. I also use it on my dog . It does away with the doggie smell. It does not have all the additives that come in most commercial dog shampoos. He has a great coat of fur, very soft and touchable.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Ummm nothing special

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 4626889590655877404 on May 21, 2015

I ordered this product based on all natural ingredients and like very healthy!!!Didn't show me any progress with my scalp and dandruff !!!Very disappointed !!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Did not work for me

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5561156835330779599 on Feb 28, 2014

It did not help my itchy scalp, but I am not surprised. I have eczema and my scalp was in a very bad state. My doctor prescribed a topical corticosteroid lotion for my scalp and that helped a lot. I would think that for someone without eczema, but itchy scalp that shampoo will help. My scalp condition was too extreme for this shampoo to be effective.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 144 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »