Made my scalp itchy

Posted by 5689994932493189708 on Oct 04, 2012

This made my scalp even more itchy! Won't recommend for dry hair.

wrong.

Posted by Reviewer2679726 on Sep 11, 2012

Not so GOOD not the same as before.. they have change formula which is very wrong to use.

Dries my hair

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

This one dried my hair. Not sure if it's effective as my scalp is still flaky and dry.

Safer Dandruff Control

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

This natural scalp normalizing shampoo is very effective. The tea tree oil does a great job at controlling dandruff. There are so many harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works perfectly and you won’t be compromising your health. Jason also makes a conditioner to use with it, but I found that my hair did better with just the shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is contained in a plastic bottle and tea tree oil can eat through plastic. It really should be in glass.

good

Posted by Reviewer2907793 on Aug 16, 2012

I really liked the shampoo for the first time, very well washed hair, calming scalp. So I decided to order a second bottle, and he, I had dandruff and became very itchy scalp, is it a reaction to the heat, so the shampoo postponed until the autumn. The hair still works very well, after applying the hair smooth, shiny, does not require a balm.

Хороший шампунь от перхоти. Good shampoo from dandruff.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Покупался для супруга от перхоти. Удивительно, но очень хорошо помог. Перхоть пропала, нет зуда. Волосы отлично выглядят, появился объём. Шампунь пахнет сильно чайным деревом. На волосах после мытья остается приятный легкий освежающий аромат. Пенится средне. Рекомендую для покупки. It was bought for the spouse from dandruff. Surprisingly, but very well helped. Dandruff was gone, there is no itch. Hair perfectly look, there was a volume. Shampoo smells as strongly tea tree. On hair after washing there is a pleasant light refreshing aroma. Foams so-so. I recommend for purchase.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jun 18, 2012

I'm sorry, get worst, leave my skin red.

no good

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

Not helps keep hair cleaner and shinier longer.

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1930378 on Jun 08, 2012

Super satisfied with this product!!

Still hopeful.

Posted by 4669335538070096698 on Jun 05, 2012

As soon as I received this product I started using it. I think I have dandruff, but it could be dry scalp. The reviews I read about this product were that it cleared up people's dandruff problem. I on the other hand have been using this product well over 3 weeks now and have seen some improvement, but I'm hopeful to be completely flake free. When I called Jason about when I could expect to have results, the lady didn't know. Her only suggestion was for me to try the shampoo that Jason has for dandruff. I hope to have a good update in the near future.