Versatile

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

Use it on its own, mixed with my body/face moisturizer, or even for a hot oil hair treatment. Great

Jason Natural Vitamin E 5,000 IU Pure Natural Skin Oil review

Posted by 4744195031302062181 on Jul 07, 2012

I have been using this product in combination with my body lotion for three months. I first apply this Vitamin E oil to my face, arms and legs and then apply my body lotion on top of that to keep my skin soft and smooth in this dry climate. Sometimes I mix the oil with the body lotion and then apply this mixture. I like the product very much.

Lovely

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Fantastic skin oil, use it all over.

Wish it came in a bigger bottle!

Posted by 4622130963026998120 on Sep 19, 2015

I will re-order. It has a sweet almond fragrance. Nice light texture, while being hydrating. Love the click open /close lid. I'm currently using as my pregnancy belly oil- to hopefully prevent and repair any stretch marks.

Really good oil for atopic skin

Posted by Reviewer2242964 on Jan 12, 2010

Jason's oil has improved the atopic skin of my 7-year old very much. He also likes to use the oil as it is taken up quickly by the skin and does not cause any "slimeness" (his words).

No problems

Posted by Reviewer1778619 on Feb 14, 2010

Really like this product--had a cooking burn on my hand and now it's barely noticible and still healing. The scent smells a little like "Liquid Gold" furniture polish, but not bad at all.

Smells Like Pastry Bear Claws

Posted by Reviewer1667799 on Mar 17, 2011

This stuff smells like martzipan pastry, and it soaks in nicely. Good stuff!

face oil

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on Dec 20, 2007

Only need a little. Particularly good for night use. Lovely almond smell.

Jason Natural Vitamin E 5,000 IU oil

Posted by Reviewer1946279 on Feb 22, 2008

A mixture of many plant oils, I may be allergic to one of them, that is why I prefer to buy oils separately so I can tell which one is making me break out. Couldn't find a vitamin E with more units for the price though.

A little misleading

Posted by Reviewer2594529 on Dec 08, 2011

I purchased this thinking that it was only Vitamin E oil but it also contained others, like sunflower seed oil and almond oil. For the purpose that I bought it, it was fine but for someone who is looking for JUST Vitamin E, look elsewhere.