ugly alergic reaction

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Jan 12, 2014

I started to use this producs as soon as i have got it from you.After 3 days of treatment for all over my body I developed a ugly and unpleasent alergic reaction-I am a nurse -over my face specialy around my mouth and eyes:red, iching and painfull,unestetic,edematic,inflamated.I visited in this morning my doctor in section that I am working and I started treatement with antihystamin right now. I saw the reaction imediatly after I put on my face, in a few second all my face was red and inflamated.something go wrong with this product, I do not know to which of those ingredients I developed bad reaction.I do not trust this product anymore.

Don't buy it

Posted by Reviewer1152697 on Sep 29, 2011

I found it is a not potent Vitamin E. Better to buy the Now Brand

Clogs pores

Posted by Reviewer1476953 on Nov 13, 2010

Wanted to try this to make my acne scars go away. It clogged my pores, and gave me pimples.... Haven't tried it anywhere but my face.

MADE ECZEMA WORSE

Posted by Reviewer2186083 on Jul 21, 2010

I have super hyper sensitive skin/eczema and reacts to 90% of ingredients. Was hoping this would be different but unfortunately made me break out into a red itchy scaly rash. Still on the search for the natural eczema cure...