Jason Vitamin E Oil 5,000

Posted by Reviewer1298215 on Mar 31, 2009

This is a nice "beauty oil". You'd better like the smell of almond oil, though. I bought this as a night oil for my face and decolletage, however *something* in it broke me out. If you don't know how you'll respond to each oil, you're taking a bit of a chance. The ingredients are: Sunflower Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Lecithin, & an unnamed Essential Oil Blend. For me, this was a face "no-no", however I've found it to be great on my legs and arms.

Useful

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Apr 17, 2009

I bought this to originally use on my face and under my eyes as a moisturizer. It made me break out a bit so I now mix it with my body lotion for extra moisture and that works wonders. I love the smell and how soft my skin feels. If you don't have acne prone skin this will work wonders for your face, if you do be careful because it may break you out. It all depends on your skin though so for how cheap the product is, it is well worth a try.

Allright

Posted by Reviewer2141544 on Oct 04, 2009

This is okay. I use it to moisturise my face, and it works great. A little bit greasy though, but I just have to experiment a little bit. Decent prouct, and you gotta love the price!

ok..

Posted by Reviewer3265657 on Apr 13, 2009

great but leaves my skin looking very oily even though i've given it time to fully absorb. great for taking makeup off !!

Jason Natural Vitamin E 5,000 IU oil

Posted by Reviewer1946279 on Feb 22, 2008

A mixture of many plant oils, I may be allergic to one of them, that is why I prefer to buy oils separately so I can tell which one is making me break out. Couldn't find a vitamin E with more units for the price though.

Vitamin E oil

Posted by Reviewer1767129 on Apr 25, 2008

Smells good, feels good.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2429097 on Jun 20, 2008

This oil is great. Vitamin E is great for the summer time and Jason makes a great product

Very Impressive

Posted by Reviewer2871438 on Oct 21, 2008

I recently started using this product. It's very smooth and keeps my face very soft.

vitaminE

Posted by Reviewer1650193 on Feb 26, 2009

i loved it!:) it works magic.

jason natural vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2770789 on Mar 30, 2009

wonderful oil, great fragrance, affordable price.