Jason Natural, Vitamin E 5,000 I.U., Skin Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Jason Vitamin E Oil 5,000

Posted by Reviewer1298215 on Mar 31, 2009

This is a nice "beauty oil". You'd better like the smell of almond oil, though. I bought this as a night oil for my face and decolletage, however *something* in it broke me out. If you don't know how you'll respond to each oil, you're taking a bit of a chance. The ingredients are: Sunflower Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Rice Bran Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Lecithin, & an unnamed Essential Oil Blend. For me, this was a face "no-no", however I've found it to be great on my legs and arms.

Useful

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Apr 17, 2009

I bought this to originally use on my face and under my eyes as a moisturizer. It made me break out a bit so I now mix it with my body lotion for extra moisture and that works wonders. I love the smell and how soft my skin feels. If you don't have acne prone skin this will work wonders for your face, if you do be careful because it may break you out. It all depends on your skin though so for how cheap the product is, it is well worth a try.

ok..

Posted by Reviewer3265657 on Apr 13, 2009

great but leaves my skin looking very oily even though i've given it time to fully absorb. great for taking makeup off !!

Allright

Posted by Reviewer2141544 on Oct 04, 2009

This is okay. I use it to moisturise my face, and it works great. A little bit greasy though, but I just have to experiment a little bit. Decent prouct, and you gotta love the price!

جيد

Posted by 4973438930273520551 on Jul 28, 2014

رائحته تشبه رائحة زيت اللوز المر تماما، من المعروف أن زيت اللوز غني بفيتامين ه فأظن أن زيت اللوز من عند العطار سيكون بديلا عنه. جيد من أجل الترطيب للوجه والأماكن الجافة في الجسم وخاصة وقت الجفاف، ولكنه في النهاية لا يختلف كثيرا عن زيت اللوز العادي من العطارين المحليين عندنا. منتج جيد ولكن ليس مميز، هناك نوع من نفس الشركة ولكن تركيزه أعلى أنصح به بشدة