July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jay Robb, Whey Protein, Chocolate, 24 oz (680 g)

Best Quality Protein Powder

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on Apr 13, 2013

This is the best quality protein powder out there. It is recommended by all of the top health/fitness experts. No artificial sweetener--it uses stevia, no growth hormones, etc. I'm so happy that iHerb carries it now, I've been waiting for it for some time now. Please restock it soon. 品質としては最高級のプロテインです。アメリカのトップエキスパートは皆これをお勧めしています。ホルモンや合成ケミカルが一切入っていません。

I love Jay Robb

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Feb 17, 2014

Best tasting protein in the whole world. There is no product like this. Perfect flavors, texture and pure isolate. Perfect!

Good energy for workout

Posted by 4855906060193921665 on Jul 13, 2013

High nutrition and good taste, esp. when blend with rice milk and blueberry. Good to drink it before or after workout. Chocolate is quite sweet.

Not so sure...

Posted by 5467047727071535280 on Mar 31, 2014

The promises upon the product seem great... But I'm not sure I trust it that much after trying it. First: it does taste bad! I've tried several whey proteins in life and this is almost impossible to have if you're not desperate for a post workout. Then it says it's "the best tasting whey protein"... So can we trust the other info on the package?? I'm not convinced! Second: I was looking for other reviews but did not find one that says that... My chin is all of a sudden full of pimple spots!!! It must be the jay robb protein since it's the only different item in my diet now... :/ maybe levels of b12 are too high. I don't know, but I didn't have those in a long time!

Horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Jun 19, 2013

I was using White Knight and concerned about artificial ingredients, found this and really eager to try. It's slimy and very sweet, taste awful and leave my mouth with a very sickening sweetness. It's like drinking stevia and this is overpowering sweet. Nothing chocolaty or whey richness as expected from an all natural product. Will not buy again and will not have it again!! Only had 2 cups and I could not take it anymore, wasting a bag full of non GM goodness. I will try to leave it in the gym pantry for unsuspecting victim.