Jeffrey James Botanicals, The Wash, Fresh Start, 4 fl oz

The Wash

Posted by 5209640410343680938 on Apr 01, 2014

this is the best facial cleaners I have ever use. I have the whole skincare line and after the first use of the raspberry exfoliant I was amaze at how clean and refresh my skin looked. I have being using Jeffrey James 2 line for about 2 months and will never be without it. I am very very please and happy that I don't have to be on the hunt for the next best skincare line out there because in my opinion Jeffrey James 2 is the very best!!!! Thank You Jeffrey!!!!

good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on Apr 27, 2014

removes makeup easily and leaves skin feeling very clean - my only concern is that it is a bit drying so i am just using once a day and using another creme cleanser at night. Probably better for an oily/normal skin - mine is normal/dry.