JUST LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2399352 on Mar 07, 2012

Jungle Product - Beyond Organic Coconut Oil has become a favorite in our household. It has a terrific flavor and we use it daily. Positives are: lost 4 pounds without trying, joints (hips & shoulder) do not hurt any more, and memory seems to be better as well. It is definitely a win - win product. Thank you.

Good But....

Posted by Reviewer2270002 on Jan 22, 2013

I have bought 3 jars so far. The first 2 jars I was impressed with the consistency, taste and real natural feel as I also use on my body and eat this too. The 3rd jar has so much dark and black color about 1/3 of the bottle that I just couldn't use it as I was grossed out. I realize that they lightly filter this oil which is great but there was just too much sediment for me to stomach. I will say that the first 2 bottles has a little of which I understand. The sediment can be "sharp" if you get any and I certainly don't want to swallow it either. I do really like this oil as I have tried many others as it just seems real to me. I might try again but I will wait for a time.

Really lovely Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2061494 on Mar 26, 2014

This is the loveliest Coconut Oil I have ever used. I have tried so many! It is clean, fresh, simple and taste's beautiful. I highly recommend it.

Among the best

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 08, 2012

Great taste, texture, freshness. It comes in a glass jar, and price is right in line with the other high-quality organic coconut oils that I like. My fave of the moment.

has a fresh coconut smell and taste

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I've recently discovered the benefits of virgin coconut oil and have been putting it on my skin, eating it straight on a spoon and cooking with it. So far so good! This smells and tastes fresh to me. It has the natural, fresh "coconut-y" flavour that I love.

Good price, great taste

Posted by 4835650184107683255 on May 06, 2013

This is the only coconut oil I've tried but I've read reviews on coconut oil products where some reviewers have said that the oil tasted bad for some reason but was not an issue with this one. It tastes great! I tried this product first because of the the glass jar, good price and because it's organic and I will buy it again.

Great Oil

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Sep 04, 2011

Excellent taste and beyond organic

i like it

Posted by 5376819188175560867 on Aug 06, 2012

ive been washing my face and putting it on at night just a tily lil amount it seems to make my skin look and feel nice . love the smell too

Staple.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Organic, glass jar, nice taste, and works like a charm. I use it both in cooking, and in hair and skin care. A dab or two on my skin before and after shower, and a dab in the rice, and I am all oiled up and well. It will go solid in the refrigerator, but 5 minutes in the summer is all it needs to liquify out what you need.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2131239 on Sep 15, 2012

I like the taste. Use it mostly in superfood smoothies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »