Customer Reviews

Just Tomatoes Etc!, Just Grapes, 3 oz (84 g)

$6.54
$6.79
Savings of: $0.25 (4% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

вкусные хрустящие ягодки / tasty crackling berries

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Feb 04, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Очень вкусный виноград, пока грызем так, думаю добавить попробовать (если успею) в выпечку или в шоколад. В отличие от других сублимированных ягод эти плотнее и сильнее хрустят. На изюм не похоже совершенно! Впрочем и на виноград не очень похоже. Просто вкусные хрустящие сладкие ягодки. Very tasty grapes while we gnaw so, I think to add to try (if I am in time) in baking or in chocolate. Unlike other sublimated berries these crackle more dense and more strongly. On raisin not probably absolutely! However and on grapes not so probably. Simply tasty crackling sweet berries.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Just Grapes

Posted by 5594616574070520257 on Mar 21, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have been cutting calories, changing my eating habits and lifestyle, to keep my weightloss off and be healthy. These grapes are light, healthy, and delicious. I snack on them all day at work when I have the urge for a cookie or cake. I love them. Please keep selling them because I will alway purchase them. Also, I receive them in only 2 days after ordering them, can't beat that.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives