вкусные хрустящие ягодки / tasty crackling berries

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Feb 04, 2013

Очень вкусный виноград, пока грызем так, думаю добавить попробовать (если успею) в выпечку или в шоколад. В отличие от других сублимированных ягод эти плотнее и сильнее хрустят. На изюм не похоже совершенно! Впрочем и на виноград не очень похоже. Просто вкусные хрустящие сладкие ягодки. Very tasty grapes while we gnaw so, I think to add to try (if I am in time) in baking or in chocolate. Unlike other sublimated berries these crackle more dense and more strongly. On raisin not probably absolutely! However and on grapes not so probably. Simply tasty crackling sweet berries.

Just Grapes

Posted by 5594616574070520257 on Mar 21, 2013

I have been cutting calories, changing my eating habits and lifestyle, to keep my weightloss off and be healthy. These grapes are light, healthy, and delicious. I snack on them all day at work when I have the urge for a cookie or cake. I love them. Please keep selling them because I will alway purchase them. Also, I receive them in only 2 days after ordering them, can't beat that.

My Most Favorite Product in the Whole Universe

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I bought just about one of every product in this line. I loved them all, but THIS one is the BEST! I am pre-diabetic, so I can't have dessert, per se, but a handful of these feel like a decadent dessert. Just pure straight-up grape goodness. So delicious! No preservatives, sugar or salt. Who could ask for more?

Posted by PointBeaute on Jun 30, 2015

Those are a very sweet treat indeed! But a healthy one at least. Great with plain yogurt.

Too delicious

Posted by 5316041887926119916 on Aug 16, 2016

These things are dangerous, I could eat 3 bags in one day if my budget allowed it! Super crunchy, they're my favourite that I've tried.