Good:)

Posted by Reviewer2816847 on Jul 28, 2011

Got a shower of banana dust when I opened the bag..:)The little one likes them, but they are not for me.. I like that they are all natural.

Terrible!

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jul 12, 2013

I would give negative stars for this product if I could. I purchased three kinds of “Just Tomatoes Etc!” fruit and I am unhappy with all of them. I bought Just Banana, Just Mango and Just Apple (which is not JUST apple it also has citric acid and ascorbic acid in the ingredients. These are all disgusting, they are nothing like normal dried fruits, they are very light and the crunch is like you are eating a Crunchie bar, there is no chewiness at all, there is NO flavour in them. What a waste of money. This is by far my most disappointing purchase from iherb.

I'm addicted!

Posted by 5317683823759444858 on Oct 30, 2013

Ate the whole bag the first day!

Tasty!

Posted by lumimi on Jun 16, 2014

Very crunchy and taste like fresh banana!Love it!Really healthy!

baby like it!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Dec 30, 2012

baby like it!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2802302 on Apr 22, 2013

Crisp delicious bananas :)

Great

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012

These are great! Extremely crunchy with a very natual banana taste. Ideal to put in your favourite cereal. They really taste banana in opposite to the ones you buy in store spiced with nasty sugar and fat. The only (small) minus is the price.

Okay

Posted by MSH1218 on Jun 10, 2013

My 2 year old enjoys them, but I don't particularly care for them. They don't taste like the variety of bananas you find at the grocery store, more like the smaller cooking/dessert bananas from Thailand, or in my case Guam (which makes sense since this is a product of Ecuador, Costa Rica and Thailand). They're far from being horrible, I've just never been a fan of the type of bananas they used in this product.

Not so tasty