Yumminess and goodness!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is hard to find fresh or frozen blueberries in Greece and this is a fine alternative. They taste great, are crunchy and are 100% natural. I use them in muffins (big hit!) and sometimes I eat them straight from the pouch. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Taste great!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 23, 2012

My whole family love these. The taste is very good, and the use is versatile. we use them in smoothies, muffins, in yogurt,and they are great snacks to put in the lunch box.

Glorious Scrumptiousness

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

These are incredibly light, so not too much shipping costs. They are dry, so they would keep for 20 years in an apocalypse (but only last for one week with me - I would suck at The Apocalypse). They go wonderfully in cooked dishes. I have made salmon with blueberries and it was heavenly. They are not pre-sweetened,which is the best thing of all. You can never find blueberries that are not sweetened! They do not have weird preservatives in them. I mean - a perfect product! Warning: You could dye jeans with the dark color that these leach out. My mouth looked like I had swallowed ink.

Amazing!

Posted by 4811223879047643063 on Mar 06, 2015

Bought these to put into cookies. They held their shape and still gave off amazing flavour. The left over berries I just ate as a snack and I actually prefer them to fresh!

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Sep 12, 2011

Tastes fine.

Perfect for traveling and for adding to smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1830355 on Jul 16, 2013

Appreciate that, unlike dried fruits, there is no added sugar or preservatives... just fruit!

Delicious and full of flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Aug 18, 2013

I much prefer freeze dried fruit to dried, and I particularly like that there are no additives or sweeteners. These are great as a portable snack or sprinkled on yoghurt, cereal, or in baked goods.

great taste!

Posted by 5219545435782714906 on May 14, 2014

I like it a lot! !

Freeze dried blueberries

Posted by nslnsl on Nov 03, 2014

+ Organic + 100% blueberries, nothing else added - Not as tasty as the other "Cru****" brand, in terms of taste and texture - Quite pricey

Just Tomatoes Etc!, Organic Just Blueberries, Resealable Pouch, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Mar 04, 2012

they don't have a strong taste but they are a nice addition to your cereal

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »