Good

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 30, 2015

These peas are good in vegetable stews and soups. Lots in the packet and tasty. Useful when I cannot get any fresh ones. Definitely buy again.

Bland

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

This had no real taste to me. I liked that it was organic and minimally unprocessed but won't order it again;

oh yeah it's good!

Posted by 5300451322401182368 on Feb 25, 2015

this is my favorite snack. it's really good taste. I love it! I satisfied with my decision. very simple tasty.

love these as a snack

Posted by 5458382728695933578 on Sep 08, 2014

my go to snack, a little sweet and savory, and crunchy

Taste weird..

Posted by 4629592564761522742 on May 28, 2014

Feels like eating air. some weird chemical aftertaste..wouldn't order again

My boys love these

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

They are yummy for kids that are used to healthy treat!

Great Taste - Price is High

Posted by click-on-this on Feb 09, 2014

Wonderful taste and very healthy, but i feel the price is very high.

AWESOME

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

Great for a healthy crunchy snack.. love these! and organic too! I hope this company brings out other varieties of vegetables in freeze dried form.. perhaps asparagus - that would be great! :)

way to rigid

Posted by 4641717053677736237 on Jan 02, 2014

I purchased several just tomatoes ETC! products and most of them were up to the normal quality and standards I have come to expect from both Iherb and Just tomatoes etc!. This order however, one of the products I ordered was of poor quality, i was not concerned as the two companies always stood behind their products, but the grapes came out one climb of grape gum and I called asking for an exchange. i didn't want another go roun of the just grapes because there was a reason the product came back the way it did and rather than suffer the same consequence, I decided to request the other product I liked so much so as to insure no more time devoted to this debacle. The customer service person could not exchange the items, she stated it was company policy that they must exchange the exact item no matter the cost difference, and can not make any exceptions. Well I need not tell your hat the grapes came better, but pretty much the same way, and I am no a disappointed customer rather than an avid one. It just goes to show, that you can have the greatest product in the world, the greatest marketing and the most money behind you, and poor customer service will loose you customers and bring you down every time.

Crunchy!

Posted by Shenners on Dec 22, 2013

These are SO Addictive! They taste delicious!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »