way to rigid

Posted by 4641717053677736237 on Jan 02, 2014

I purchased several just tomatoes ETC! products and most of them were up to the normal quality and standards I have come to expect from both Iherb and Just tomatoes etc!. This order however, one of the products I ordered was of poor quality, i was not concerned as the two companies always stood behind their products, but the grapes came out one climb of grape gum and I called asking for an exchange. i didn't want another go roun of the just grapes because there was a reason the product came back the way it did and rather than suffer the same consequence, I decided to request the other product I liked so much so as to insure no more time devoted to this debacle. The customer service person could not exchange the items, she stated it was company policy that they must exchange the exact item no matter the cost difference, and can not make any exceptions. Well I need not tell your hat the grapes came better, but pretty much the same way, and I am no a disappointed customer rather than an avid one. It just goes to show, that you can have the greatest product in the world, the greatest marketing and the most money behind you, and poor customer service will loose you customers and bring you down every time.

AWESOME

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

Great for a healthy crunchy snack.. love these! and organic too! I hope this company brings out other varieties of vegetables in freeze dried form.. perhaps asparagus - that would be great! :)

Healthy School Snack

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We mix the peas and corn and give it to the kids for a healthy snack at / after school. The kids love it and I love that it is healthy!

crunchy noms

Posted by Mushie on Sep 20, 2012

i like to use these as croutons in salads or just a handful when i fancy something to snack on. i like to mix them with some spices to make the taste differ, favourite so far is a popcorn spice with butter/cheese flavour

Addictive

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Jan 23, 2013

This is a great snack : sweet, crunchy, low fat, grain free, fat free...Let me counts the ways I love it. I just love Stuffing my face with it :)

Great!!

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 27, 2013

A bit crunch but lovely! Great snack!

easy-peasy!

Posted by yflournoy on Jan 03, 2012

I started carrying these around when my son was a toddler. They're very healthy but don't need refrigeration. Now, my son won't eat anything else!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012

Lovely.

Delicious, healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer2912738 on Feb 24, 2012

One of my favorite snacks. Crunchy, tasty, and low in fat and calories. Much healthier than munching on chips, candy, cheese and crackers, etc.

All 3 of my kids (Ages 1,4,8) LOVE these!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Sep 09, 2013