• Resealable Pouch

• Reviews | English

Organic and delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Delicious! Organic strawberries and nothing else added! I use them in baking, or eat them straight from the pouch! I wish they would come in a bigger container! The raspberries by the same brand are great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A pantry staple

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Apr 15, 2015

These are a family favourite and I admit to feeling a bit anxious when we are down to our last bag without at least another 1-2 bags in the pantry. They were our go to travel snack when our 3yo was younger. These days we add them to sheep or goat yoghurt (we usually do a sprinkle of the strawberry, raspberry and blueberry by Just Tomatoes along with some macadamia nuts, pepitas, flaked coconut and bee pollen). They are amazing when added to chia pudding. We make our chia pudding using coconut cream and add some of these - they absorb some of the liquid and become a sweet and tart taste sensation.

A great idea but the flavor!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012

I'm torn here. I love the idea of organic strawberries in a bag that do not go bad and have nothing added. This gets 5 stars. For the taste, it's a bit like biting into red colored styrofoam and I could get past that but there is inconsistency from one strawberry to another: some slices are a flavorful and juicy delight, others are a sour and flavorless disappointment. So I'm not sure how many stars to give these. I'm not sure how else to eat them as I do not eat cereal so I can't comment how they would taste soaked in milk but straight out of the bag I can only eat about 6 or 7 slices and after that I get a sour, unpleasant taste to my mouth. Still I might purchase again for the health benefits.

Love These!

Posted by Reviewer1455639 on Oct 03, 2011

These are delicious! Sweet, a little tart, crispy (but they soften if you add them to wet things like oatmeal or smoothies). I'm going to order several more bags of these. I live in the middle east where it's hard to find organic strawberries. These are perfect!

soooo good

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 23, 2012

cant stop eating them! We use them on ice cream, yougurt, in smoothies, as snacks in the lunch box etc.

Crunchy strawberry goodness

Posted by 5316041887926119916 on Aug 16, 2016

Good flavour, good texture. I like these ones a lot.

My fave from Just Tomatoes Etc!

Posted by 5458382728695933578 on Aug 16, 2014

Soft, but completely dried. These are my favorite guilt free snack

Perfect for traveling and for adding to smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1830355 on Jul 16, 2013

Appreciate that, unlike dried fruits, there is no added sugar or preservatives... just fruit!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1888834 on Jul 15, 2012

Great with ice cream and yougurt.

Posted by Reviewer1911200 on Sep 14, 2013

Fresh and fruity, I use them in home made granola. :-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »