Goes down easy

Posted by stephd on Jan 28, 2013

Really smooth and balanced flavor -- an enjoyable cup from beginning to end! I actually prefer white tea to green tea because they have similar characteristics but the delicate white tea flavor profile is so nice in comparison to the bite of green tea. I also appreciate that this tea is full of large leaves and not all ground up and powdery like many inferior brands. I plan to try more varieties from Just a Leaf based upon this purchase.

Amazing

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Nov 27, 2013

This is the best white tea in the world, so smooth and delicate. I start my every day with a cup of this liquid goodness and I can really say that It helps me to balance my mind.

Great tea

Posted by CrystalFormaion on Jan 21, 2013

Light and smooth taste, it is a pleasure to drink it!

I like this white tea

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on May 20, 2014

I like this tea very much. It is a white tea and has a nice aroma and the leaves are green and the quality is good. This is my first time ordering and I will probably buy this same tea again. I like it as an alternative to black tea. The color of the tea is a light amber. Very lovely.

Sweet and healthy

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 08, 2014

I enjoy this in the morning with my breakfast, iced or cold, both ways prepared it just right. I highly recommend loose teas over bagged ones.

Love it!

Posted by 5635475125185967780 on Sep 30, 2013

Very smooth and rich flavor in the same time. A little bit expensive though...

Refreshing.

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

As a tea lover I have really enjoyed this product. Would definitely buy again.