• This item has been discontinued and replaced by JAL-00892.

Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Reviews | English

Glass is as thin as very thin fine china

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Dec 30, 2012

Glass is far to thin to eb used except in the most gentle and delicate situations. It is not worth the money if you are a tea lover like me who avidly uses a cup. The filter has 6 very small and thin slits in it the bottom which clog instantly and allow about a drop of tea per minute to pss through Great design and has pretty curves but it is worthless unless you are sitting at high tea. The glass is so thin it coudl easily crack just placing the filter on it. Turned mine into a guppy fish bowl.

Just a Leaaf Organic Tea

Posted by 4761387876473368965 on Oct 07, 2013

I received this tea pot broken into pieces ( inside part ) Could you please send me another one as it was not correctly wrapped in a protecting plastic. Regards

DELICATE

Posted by LOURDES on Jul 13, 2013

Honestly, it's pretty useful, I find it a bit delicate and my understanding is not something to use every day several times, is fragile and delicate, the slots are a bit tight and jam away. Since I have the uses cookies carefully.

not happy

Posted by 5113133853206133317 on Oct 17, 2013

this tea infuser arrived broken can not be used

Приехало поломанным Arrived broken

Posted by 5538727204812637654 on Oct 08, 2013

Состоит из 3-х частей. Упаковано в картонную коробку. При открытии коробки обнаружено, что основная часть с ручкой сломана, две другие в целости. Не знаю куда можно (ли?) обратиться за возмещением. It consists of 3 parts and is packed in carton box. When I opened that box I saw the main part with holder is broken. I don't know how to get the refund. There are photoes of the event if needed.

Came broken

Posted by 5522267031657923599 on Oct 08, 2013

Useless waste of money. Of course it's cheap, but it is too fragile. Unpacked my parcel and had to throw it in the bin. NOT recommended. Don't waste your time on this.

useless stuff

Posted by Reviewer1480764 on Aug 13, 2013

useless stuff... noth what it was described.. waste of money....I never recommend this to any frend.

tea infruser

Posted by Reviewer2276769 on Oct 07, 2013

I order the infuser and it arrived broker and no one will answer my emails...not a happy girl..

doesn't like it

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Nov 13, 2013

I bought 2 and both of them broke into pieces when it arrived. I only received my money back for one of the cup and iherb hasn't responded to me about the second cup. i really don't want to sound petty but its overall a bad buy. don't get it if you want quality cup to strain tea. it looks hard to use (as in the strainer has the tiniest holes for draining liquid).

It came broken

Posted by Reviewer2474536 on Dec 05, 2013

Product came broken disappointed in iherb for not packaging it better

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »