Thin & Crystal Shard

Posted by Reviewer2065068 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought this mainly because of the $2.95 sale. Design, 5 stars. Glass & manufacture - zero. The rim of mine had a nice shard come off of it when I gave it its initial washing (glad it wasn't when I was taking my first sip). The glass is so thin I'm sure it will not last long in my house. I'm almost afraid to use it because of this. Only a matter of time before I say ba-bye. I'll look for something a bit more robust.

It got clogged

Posted by 4673716723536673527 on Nov 06, 2013

The tea clogged the little wholes in the "infuser" so it did not make alot of product.

My error, my fault

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jan 17, 2014

I see it says infuser now. I thought this was a tea diffuser, for the loose teas.

received a broken cup

Posted by 5178596015826466769 on Jan 27, 2014

I received it broken and had to threw it away. What a pity, It looked like a good cup in a nice size.

Delicado

Posted by Passionatemk on Jan 28, 2014

Es una taza muy útil pero muy delicada. Se rompe con muchísima facilidad y por ese motivo no volveré a comprarla.

Quite hard for water to go down

Posted by SavoringLife on Mar 02, 2014

Quite troublesome for water to go down, especially if you use good-quality tea leaves which are bigger. Even though it was cheap, it ended up just collecting dust.

fragile

Posted by 5480563213731361727 on Apr 16, 2014

fragile

bad

Posted by 5669070589606837407 on Apr 21, 2014

bad

Too fragile

Posted by 5308080278392937372 on Apr 22, 2014

This seems too fragile and I'm always worried that it'll break. The first time that I used it I ended up getting tea all over the counter too. I'm not sure if it was my fault or the design of the cup. I really haven't used it much since.

tea maker