• This item has been discontinued and replaced by JAL-00892.

Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Customer Ratings

Beautiful while it lasted

Posted by Reviewer3136120 on Jan 17, 2013

Five stars for the idea. One star for the implementation. This teacup makes lovely tea. Beautiful to look at, a joy to use. Unfortunately, along with all the beauty comes fragility. Mine broke. Fortunately, it was empty. I didn't drop it, just accidentally dropped a spoon in it. It was sitting on a soft surface (couch), but it shattered. I'd buy another, but I don't think I'm dainty enough.

Pretty; very thin glass

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jan 20, 2013

This tea infuser is so pretty it helps me to drink a rather unpleasant medicinal tea daily. The glass is so thin I am terrified of breaking it and don't put it in the dish drain with other dishes. I'm also not sure about being able to put boiling water it so I select the lower setting on my electric kettle. I like the concept but would be happier with the execution if the glass was thicker.

Great Tea But Hard To Clean

Posted by Reviewer2384264 on Apr 23, 2013

This tea infuser makes great tea, but the design of the glass infuser makes it very difficult to clean - hardly worth the effort. The infuser has very thin slits at the bottom that get clogged with tea leaf residue. If the slits are not cleaned after each cup of tea they get more clogged and make it difficult for the hot water to pass through the infuser into the teacup itself. I bought this from iHerb but have recently ordered a different tea infuser mug from Amazon. Then I will give this glass infuser to Goodwill. Maybe someone else will find it worth all the trouble to make one cup of tea!

nice tea cup and that's it

Posted by 5406625469363253752 on Jan 22, 2014

I don't understand what is a hype about this cup. it looks really nice but it's not so great when you're using it.

Tea Infuser is convenient but has a few issues

Posted by 5693370779245775243 on Jan 22, 2014

convenient for larger leaf loose teas. fine tea will slip through the slots and be in your tea. Works ok for the larger tea leaves.

Nice cup

Posted by 4646655029781359505 on Jan 23, 2014

That's a very nice cup for those who like drinking tea often - the strainer really makes life easier. Among disadvantages I can mention it's getting too hot with hot tea inside so it might burn you. It also requires much more careful washing.

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 30, 2013

this tea infuser arrived broken can not be used

love this product but. . .

Posted by Reviewer1713892 on Jan 01, 2014

This is the second of these I've purchased . The first was wonderful. The second I got to give as a gift & came broken. Very disappointing!

too small

Posted by 5544786023310980718 on Jan 06, 2014

It's really small and not very well made cup, don't know much what to do with it

have not tried it yet