New To iHerb?

Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Tea Infuser, Glass Tea Cup with Strainer, 8 oz Tea Glass (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Thin & Crystal Shard

Posted by Reviewer2065068 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought this mainly because of the $2.95 sale. Design, 5 stars. Glass & manufacture - zero. The rim of mine had a nice shard come off of it when I gave it its initial washing (glad it wasn't when I was taking my first sip). The glass is so thin I'm sure it will not last long in my house. I'm almost afraid to use it because of this. Only a matter of time before I say ba-bye. I'll look for something a bit more robust.

It got clogged

Posted by 4673716723536673527 on Nov 06, 2013

The tea clogged the little wholes in the "infuser" so it did not make alot of product.

My error, my fault

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jan 17, 2014

I see it says infuser now. I thought this was a tea diffuser, for the loose teas.

received a broken cup

Posted by 5178596015826466769 on Jan 27, 2014

I received it broken and had to threw it away. What a pity, It looked like a good cup in a nice size.

Delicado

Posted by Passionatemk on Jan 28, 2014

Es una taza muy útil pero muy delicada. Se rompe con muchísima facilidad y por ese motivo no volveré a comprarla.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »