Delicate

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought this cup with 75% off, and like it. The tea tastes much better in this cup of glass, and you also see the beautiful colour of the tea. I was a bit skeptical because of it's thin walls and was afraid it will loose it's heat to fast. But it's not good to drink too hot tea, and the lid on the top helps. A delicate cup to serve tea in!

very handy in the loose hebal tea drinkers kitchen

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

the size of the cup is perfect for a good cup of tea,and the size of the strainer is excepcionally big so you can infuse more than 10 gram of most herbs and thats really usefull for alfalfa and nettle etc,just be careful when you wash & dry it because its very gentle ,it holds heat very well but not hits.

Handy little thing

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Jan 13, 2013

This is so convenient, just the right size.

very cute and sturdy

Posted by Reviewer1602633 on Jan 14, 2013

loved that it was quite sturdy. perfect for blooming teas. any teas... love it!

Awesome product!!

Posted by 5679198777064543722 on Jan 14, 2013

Luv it the moment I received the good. Immaculately wrapped up and value for money! Jus wat I needed and wanted! Lightweight yet stylish and works well. 2 thumbs up!!!

really elegant solution for solo tea-drinkers.

Posted by stephd on Jan 28, 2013

For those times when I don't want to make a full pot of tea, I love this little infuser. It allows my loose leaf teas to infuse freely, plus I can drink straight from the cup once I remove the insert with the used tea leaves. I actually prefer to drink from glass mugs anyway (I love being able to see the tea!) so this is a definitely perk. I just hope my clumsiness doesn't kick in so I can keep this infuser for a long, long time -- for now I'm handling it very carefully, handwashing only, and I only stir with wooden implements (I use a chopstick) to avoid clinking on the glass.

glass tea cup

Posted by karishma on Jul 08, 2013

It is made of all glass and is very pretty. I love it!

awesome cup

Posted by 5346679399949828453 on Nov 10, 2013

Love it

Great gift idea!

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Purchased as a gift and my sister lives it!

A great tea companion

Posted by 5748184358471908768 on Jan 06, 2014

This tea cup is pretty wonderful and after trying it out, I came to appreciate the thoughtful design. After you steep your loose tea with the infuser that sits inside the cup, you can remove it and set it inside the upturned lid, which acts as a stand. My only complaint is tea leaves can get stuck in the tiny slits in the strainer. I like this so much I may end up buying another one of these to bring to work.