• This item has been discontinued and replaced by JAL-00892.

Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Customer Ratings

It was great... until it broke.

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Apr 18, 2014

Unfortunately, my tea infuser broke after only being used once. I will probably order another infuser this fall when it gets cold again.

My favourite tea cup.

Posted by 5654822934758904033 on Apr 18, 2014

Love this tea cup. It's the perfect shape for holding, and the perfect size for my english tea drinking habit. The only problem I had was when I used a tea mix that has very small bits in it they got stuck in the tiny strainer holes, and then nothing came out and I had to stir it. But seriously, that's the only bad thing I had to say- I had to stir it once.

Love my tea!

Posted by Reviewer2538400 on Apr 16, 2014

I love having loose leaf tea and this cup sure makes it easier. It is a bit light weight but I just take care not to bump it up against anything else!! I use it everyday and wish I had bought one for my cousin.

Excellent

Posted by 5330963179651959288 on Apr 16, 2014

The inventor of this thing is a genius. I just love making my natural herb tea in this cup. It's so simple and easy. I love it!

fragile

Posted by 5480563213731361727 on Apr 16, 2014

fragile

Great tea infuser and cup with strainer.

Posted by Leione on Apr 12, 2014

The design is just perfect for brewing loose leaf tea: a gla ss tea cup comes with a functional lid and tea strainer. The lid is great for holding in the heat, the tea strainer is ideal for infusing bulk tea. The strainer is designed to be placed on the lid to avoid any drips, which is pretty smart and convenient. Another great thing about this tea infuser is that it's made of borosilicate gla ss, which is more heat resistant than regular gla ss, and use to wash and clean. At just $2.95, it's definitely a bargain.

Love it

Posted by 5109638115896052680 on Apr 11, 2014

Great size, easy to clean, absolutely love this cup & strainer!

LOVE

Posted by 5075775457556474014 on Apr 11, 2014

I love this tea infuser :) It's beautiful and simple and perfect for making a cup at a time.

Mrs C Baker NZ

Posted by 5613324346935382331 on Apr 11, 2014

We bought 2 tea infusers and they are great. A great idea, and the lid helps to keep the tea hot.

Estupenda y muy práctica

Posted by 4753779724189007584 on Apr 07, 2014

Al verla llegar pensé cómo filtraría el agua, pero lo hace muy bien y es mucho más fácil de limpiar después que otros coladores de otros materiales.