Ok considering it's "healthy".

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Quite expensive and I do miss the sugar a lot. It needs to be a touch sweeter to be more palatable. But since it's marketed as a "healthy" alternative, can't really complain.

Yum

Posted by 5702231481972570354 on Jul 31, 2016

A much less sweeter version of Nutella but still yummy and vegan of course!

Tasty

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011

I feel spoiled saying this as this spread is very delicious to begin with, but I wish it just were a little smoother.

Grainer, less sweet, more expensive than nuttela

Posted by Reviewer1014831 on Nov 24, 2011

The product wasn't as smooth as nuttela, which was a drawback. I like the fact that it was less sweet. But given the price it wasn't a particularly good value. I'll probably just continue to buy nuttela and mix it with almond butter before using. It's cheaper and just as good.

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 23, 2012

Absolutely delicious but could do without the sugar or use half the amount of sugar. I am going to make my own and use stevia drops instead. Great price!

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1730260 on Jan 27, 2012

I like the taste of this and I like the ingredients even more. My son who is a diehard Nutella fan even likes it. You can't really compare it to Nutella because Nutella is processed so fine, with added oil, milk solids etc. Justin's is very delicious, a little gritty but not so much to be nasty - very very delicious product that I will purchase again.

mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer2041441 on Feb 01, 2012

tastes great, but difficult to spead....

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1635018 on Feb 01, 2012

Expensive for butter, but taste great. nourishing

Tastes great!

Posted by EnPassant on Mar 18, 2012

It wasn't creamy like I had expected; it's actually kind of grainy and really solid. It's really hard to spread it over pancakes (I guess it's not so bad if you're trying to spread it on a piece of toast). The flavor is wonderful, if you like your spread to be a little on the salty side and not so sweet. I can see it would be great to just eat it straight out of the jar. まったくクリーミーではなく、わりと固くてザラザラした質感なのでパンケーキなどのやわらかいものには伸ばしにくいです(トーストとかなら問題なさそうですが)。味はとても好きです。わりと塩分が強めで甘さ控えめだと思います。スプーンですくってそのまま食べても良いような美味しさです。

Might be better spread on toast

Posted by Reviewer2446437 on Oct 20, 2012

The jar promises heavenly taste straight from the spoon. That's how I like to eat my chocolate spreads (I know, not the healthiest snack). Perhaps I'm too used to the conventional stuff but this one wasn't exactly what I wanted. It tastes pretty good, but the cocoa flavor can be stronger, and it's quite oily (after all, it IS nut butter) which makes it not-so-pleasant to eat with a spoon. It's still pretty good and I give it an extra star for being "healthy", although with this much sugar in it, even if it's good sugar, it's still not something one should gourge on :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »