Ok considering it's "healthy".

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Quite expensive and I do miss the sugar a lot. It needs to be a touch sweeter to be more palatable. But since it's marketed as a "healthy" alternative, can't really complain.

Not your average 'nutella' but a great nut butter

Posted by 5295677813337403182 on Dec 12, 2015

I like all of Justin's products, this is no exception, it is a little saltier than I expected, and doesn't have your average 'nutella' or similar flavour. That being said, if you don't compare it to said products it is a great product on its own.

Great alternative to another famous choco-hazelnut spread

Posted by 5333619743647669142 on Nov 10, 2014

Was searching for a healthier alternative to another famous choco-hazelnut spread and heard from others about brand and decided to give it a go... hazelnutty scent hits you the moment you unscrew the cap, the spread is thick and the taste i dare say is comparable to that old but unhealthy favourite. Unfortunately couldn't fnd it selling in my country's leading supermarkets but luckily i-herb ships it to me in a low flat rate. Well done! Extremely satisfied

Great for baking.

Posted by 5569973212219985662 on Oct 16, 2014

I never have been a fan of eating peanut butter (or any butter) on its own... However, I have made several desserts using this hazelnut butter spread and they all came out amazing.

Good

Posted by 5588870613844633086 on Nov 13, 2013

Not so sweat as i mean

delicious but eeeeevil!

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Sep 24, 2013

oh man, disgustingly delicious straight out of the jar. the first container disappeared very quickly. will not reorder because this is just a waistline killer. fyi for those who can gorge on fat and sugar, this is totally a superior alternative to nutella which is just plain grosser than gross in terms of its ingredients.

Fantastic substitute for Nutella

Posted by chungj on Sep 01, 2013

I grew up eating Nutella - we used to have those single serving packs with the small spatula for lunch, but since I picked up a healthy lifestyle this childhood staple has pretty much been eliminated from my diet. In short if you love Nutella you should definitely give this a try! I know a few reviews on here have found the spread as salty but I was pleased to find that my jar actually did not have many grains of salt, and when I did come across them they were actually quite pleasant in breaking up the sweetness. Teensy bit too sweet for me so I'll be trying Justin's chocolate almond butter next. Also I didn't find any almond grittiness at all (which you may or may not be looking for depending on personal preference) & didn't eat it with bread but can attest to the fact that it'd be difficult to spread on bread.

美味しいです

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Aug 22, 2013

でも、個人的にはArtisana, Cacao Bliss, Raw Chocolate Coconut Butterの方が好きです。

Good.

Posted by 5265930521435997994 on Jan 23, 2013

This is a little saltier than I'd prefer, but it's still really good. I actually enjoy the grainy texture. Just as good on toast as Nutella.

very nice taste

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 15, 2012

this chocolate butter has very nice taste i already ordered a second one. it has also healthy ingredients and no cholesterol

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »