Used to be great, now only _OK_

Posted by Reviewer2133316 on Oct 23, 2012

Latest batch doesn't taste %100 almonds, there is a soy flavor, my guess %80 almonds. This used to be such a great deal, with wonderful taste, a superb product.

A little too bland for me.

Posted by savourysue on Nov 11, 2012

I love almond butter and always look forward to my next snack with it, but this one wasn't great at all. My home made almond butter tastes better (it must be because of the quality of the almonds). I won't buy this one again.

Good nut butter!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Dec 02, 2011

This is a good almond butter, although it's not the best I've tasted, it's good, and also very very cheap! I pay around $18 for 300 grams of almond butter here in Norway, and even though that tastes slightly better than Justin's nut butter, the price difference isn't worth it! :D It's a bit messy when you first open it, since there's a layer of oil on the top, so you've got to spend a bit of time blending the oil into the nut mix.

EXACTLY what I love

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on Apr 15, 2014

thick, rich, able to taste the almond sediments, crunchy feel to it in larger amounts, great flavour, not overly sweet, very natural, no allergic response! best thing, it comes well mixed already

So delicious

Posted by 4647437170626640774 on May 20, 2014

Amazing almond butter... Super tasty, love spreading on a plain rice cake an drizzling with honey

Great!

Posted by 4880883775200296591 on May 29, 2014

Delicious. 'Nuff said.

Nom

Posted by 5156348947178743106 on Jun 16, 2014

Really tasty. No added sugar, so its not super sweet. The seal is annoyingly difficult to get off, but it also means no leaks!

We love this.

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jun 19, 2014

We love this nut butter! My only complaint is I wish it was organic!

Nutty!

Posted by 5234769127492473465 on May 19, 2014

Love this!!! Strong nutty flavor. Not a smooth texture as there is super small bits and pieces of almond. Not really creamy and rich like peanut butter. Recommended.

DELICIOUS.

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Jan 02, 2014

Toast some bread. Spread this on top. Drizzle with honey. A pinch of cinnamon... Heaven on earth. SO SO SO GOOD. I haven't tried the sweetened variety yet but this definitely needs the honey. It's a bit on the plain side if you don't add honey. But it is exceptional when you do.