July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

Justin's Nut Butter, Classic Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

$13.92
$14.99
Savings of: $1.07 (7% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 106 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 2-star
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Used to be great, now only _OK_

11 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2133316 on Oct 23, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Latest batch doesn't taste %100 almonds, there is a soy flavor, my guess %80 almonds. This used to be such a great deal, with wonderful taste, a superb product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A little too bland for me.

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by savourysue on Nov 11, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I love almond butter and always look forward to my next snack with it, but this one wasn't great at all. My home made almond butter tastes better (it must be because of the quality of the almonds). I won't buy this one again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Didn't meet my expactations--------Не оправдало моих ожиданий

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Before I tasted only the peanut butter which I love very much and always buy. This time I decided to try the almond butter. Frankly speaking, I didn't like it. It is very fatty, watery, not sweet and tasteless. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Прежде я пробовала только арахисовое масло, которое я очень люблю и всегда покупаю. Решила попробовать миндальное. Честно говоря, не понравилось. Очень жирное, жидкое, несладкое, невкусное. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives