Good stuff!

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on Jul 14, 2012

It took me a solid 7 minutes to stir it to mix the oil into the peanut butter to make it smooth and there are still some chunks, but the texture and taste are great. Can't beat that it's much, much healthier than Jiffy and those other similar brands.

Love the brand

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Dec 18, 2011

I really love Justin's Nut Butters. The classic flavor is ok but I enjoy my peanut butter to be a little sweet, whereas the classic flavor tastes exactly like, well peanut butter. If you enjoy slightly sweet peanut butter (or are used to skippy type brands) go for the honey peanut butter. It's fantastic! Also the chocolate hazelnut flavor is divine! Better than nutella!

Finished this in a week.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014

My husband ate this entire jar with nothing more than bananas and a spoon. I think I got maybe a little bit on a piece of toast before he finished it all. He reordered it this morning. Unlike other reviewers our jar was not chunky or separated. Maybe we got a fresh batch but it was totally smooth and required no stirring. Will reorder in a week when the upcoming jar has finished. Great taste, all natural. Wish the jar was bigger but the product is quality stuff.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Dec 04, 2012

A little chunky and dry in places. Requires mixing.

Delicious!

Posted by 5108725304976231890 on Aug 12, 2013

Everybody should try!

Taste okay, but why does it have palm oil?

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Aug 06, 2016

Got it ,finished the jar. It's acceptable, and no soy oil - but why the palm oil? Premium p. butter? No, sorry, not yet. Will keep trying.

delicious

Posted by 5384590797624843158 on Apr 05, 2016

No need to added sugar it's better without,I tried it with San Dalfor jam and was pretty good

love it

Posted by 5193255227493083283 on Jun 26, 2016

taste soo good, all natural.

Aghhhh

Posted by 4713034865926111481 on Jul 13, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for. Organic with as little ingredients as possible. This peanut butter is good:) I loooove having it on toast with a banana every morning!

The best peanut butter ever!

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 21, 2016

My husband had some health issue and salt is his worst enemy. After he came home after surgery, he had great crave for peanut butter. We found some similar products and also tried home made ones too. This was his favorite and I also agree to that this is the best peanut butter I have ever tried. Absolutely we are reodering this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »