Delicious!

Posted by 4665993804735154222 on Jun 25, 2014

Great product - tastes amazing

Excellent Product!

Posted by joebonfi on Jun 09, 2012

Excellent Peanut Butter, great taste. Will definitely keep on ordering. Thanks iHerb.

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by 4762332782315513887 on Feb 22, 2015

When I first switched from peanut butter to almond butter it took me over a year to finish the jar. Peanut butter was just so delicious and flavorful and almond butter was dry and unpleasant. When I finally got through my first jar I decided to try a different brand and came across Justin's. I love love love honey so I thought I might like this better. Boy, was this worlds of difference from the last brand I bought. I've had it less than a month and I'm already half-way through the jar. I put it in my oatmeal in the morning or sometimes when I'm craving something sweet, I'll put it on apples and have it with a nice cup of green tea. This stuff is seriously delicious. You'll find yourself just licking it off a spoon its so good. I've seen some comments say that follow-up batches have tasted completely different so I'll update the review when I order another jar.

Very good!

Posted by 5282320337144208492 on Nov 05, 2013

We liked bigger almond bits in this one than in the vanilla one. We didn't really feel the difference between the two, taste wise. But still very good.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 4771010067440679739 on Dec 06, 2016

I've always wanted to like almond butter, but it's usually too dry and not very tasty for me. This almond butter with honey has just enough of a twinge of sweetness to make it taste SO good. When it's cold it is very difficult to spread but overall I LOVE this stuff. :)

Smells delicious