Delicioussss

Posted by Reviewer1390674 on Jul 16, 2012

I consider myself kind of a nut butter fanatic (I've paid up to $12 for a good tub of nut butter). I've long been a fan of Justin's Almond Butter - it's the best one I've found. I bought the honey peanut butter blend because it was on sale... I like the taste of peanut butter, but I usually eat almond butter because it's better for you. This one is WOW. I opened up the Honey PB blend just for a quick taste, and I ended up eating so much that I practically made a meal out of it. Great texture too - not to runny and didn't separate like most natural PBs.

Awesome spread

Posted by 4642057297206535882 on Nov 22, 2013

Whoever this Justin is, I LOVE HIM. I've tried two Justin's nut butter spreads so far, and both have been amazing. Such a great change from just plain peanut butter! Love it!

Yammy!!!

Posted by AllaPopova on May 31, 2013

Very good product! You dont even need jelly for it! Jusy love it!

good

Posted by 5275954775242685917 on Sep 19, 2013

just like peanutbutter:)

Marvellous

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Dec 04, 2013

Absolutely adore this! The best peanut butter I've ever tried, smooth, creamy and crunchy at the same time.

Sweetness

Posted by 4813291584509276250 on Mar 08, 2014

The honey butter has a delightfully sweet honey taste to it that is just strong enough to create a distinct flavor, but not be overpowering. It goes well with a rather light jam or jelly, or by itself on some toast.

Now this is peanut butter

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Apr 25, 2014

The best word to describe this peanut butter is rich. The texture is quite thick which works well for putting on fruit and reduces the possibility of a mess. And speaking of messes, I like the fact that these jars aren’t filled to the top, which gives you room to stir without spilling oil everywhere.

Only peanut butter that I love

Posted by Ahpeng on Sep 01, 2014

This one does not cause any sore throat unlike the other commercial brands in supermarkets. Thumbs up. Love this one with a bit of honey.

i love it

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

very nice tasty

Delish

Posted by 4807325696206648254 on Jun 17, 2016

I eat this with bananas and I love it! tastes delicious

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »