Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

KAL, Beyond Red Yeast Rice, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Reviews 5-star

No toxic drugs here!

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Jun 16, 2010

This product lowers my total cholesterol by roughly 80 points from a baseline of about 280 when combined with omega 3 fish oils! It also has lowered cholesterol for my wife by more than 40 points. We have no side effects. This is a natural statin without the toxic side effects of the synthetic, toxic statins prescribed by your doctor! I have depended on this product for several years now.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3080326 on Dec 10, 2009

Beyond Red Yeast Rice has lowered both my total and bad cholesterol. My physician wanted to know what I had been doing to lower my total cholesterol almost 100 points. Ordering from iHerb was easy and the product arrived a few days later. I am very happy with the service and product from iHerb.

Great stuff...been using for many years...

Posted by Reviewer1944437 on Nov 14, 2012

I bought this elsewhere before iHerb carried it. It was $24.00 plus sales tax (7% here in Florida). I take one every other day and my HDL is good, LDL is good and total cholesterol is 170-180. Never any stomach issues and people I have recommended it to like it as well. Before I took it the doctor was always recommending a prescription statin. I'm male, 63 years old.