10% Off Orders Over $40!

KAL, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Unsweetened, 22 oz (624 g) (Discontinued Item)

I LOVE this product!

Posted by Reviewer2665811 on Aug 19, 2011

I can hardly believe the improvement in my general health since starting to use this product. And, it tastes great, I use it at least 3-4 times a day adding it to salads, soups - pretty much everything. It has a wonderful cheesy/nutty flavor that blends well with almost everything. I would highly recommend this as a healthy substitute for wheat and cow cheese, it's a lovely addition to my vegetarian (nearly vegan) diet - I still can't resist goat cheese :0)

LOVE THIS, just like cheese!

Posted by PrimalLife on Aug 31, 2011

I looooooove nutritional yeast. It taste just like cheese, it's wonderful to sprinkle over rawfood tacos (I'm sure it's over regular as well), rawfood pizzas and over quinoa or brown rice dishes... etc. LOVE IT <3 Buy now!! : )

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on May 24, 2012

I use this for myself and my dogs.

love it on popcorn

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jun 07, 2012

tastes great. The size of this one is huge so I can use it freely on tofu, popcorn and other foods.

Love This Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3024371 on Sep 16, 2011

Decided to try this out as a cheese substitute and now find that I put it in everything! I look for new dishes to make just so I can add some in. Nutritional yeast has a salty, sort of cheesy taste and is great in rice and beans, pasta, over veggies, just about anything you can think of.