New To iHerb?

KIND Bars, Kind Plus, Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants Bars, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

boy, are these good

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

Our daughter came home from work with a handful of these, which she was nice enough to share. My wife and I loved them! Truly a wonderful taste treat. When my sweet tooth acts up I turn to these instead of junk food. Amazing! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Oct 22, 2013

I ordered a bunch of bars that I could eat as a breakfast from different brands.. and this one by far was the most delicious. It is so good-tasting and I won't mind having this EVERY day. If you like almonds, and you like cranberries.. trust me you will LOVE this. Since this is basically what the bar is. I also feel confident in that I can see the actual ingredients and they are not masked by some dough like most "energy" bars.

the best ones for me

Posted by 5623548414315948042 on Sep 11, 2014

I love the mix of cranberry and almond. I will buy them again, even if there are a bit expensive.

Great bar

Posted by Reviewer2821810 on Mar 06, 2012

Nice texture and ingredients, very tasty.

great