New To iHerb?

KIND Bars, Plus, Fruit & Nut Bars, Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Really good!

Posted by 5226644422204230702 on Mar 07, 2014

Tastes just like a snickersbar! Very sweet, filling.

tasty and filling

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Apr 13, 2014

this has become my favorite bar. i love it and i hope i-herb will continue selling it

Good Snacks

Posted by 5345558216413419582 on Jun 04, 2014

As a Celiac I am always looking for products that are gluten free that I can pack along in case I am unable to find something gluten free when I am out and about. I can sometimes find these bars sold individually in stores but the price per bar is quite a bit more than buying them from iHerb. They are GF ,healthy and taste great, almost to good though, I went through them pretty fast.

excellent very good product

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Jul 07, 2013

very good product and very tasty 100% I love this product is the best and cost and benefit.

delicious of course

Posted by 5174478175109118041 on Sep 29, 2013

Anything with real dark chocolate and nuts will certainly be yummy and these bars are that! It is summer where I am and they melt and are messy though. And I rather think that my own supply of chocolate and nuts in my bag is just as satisfying and less sticky

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »