You have to be patient

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on May 26, 2012

I have just received this brand, but I have bin using Emu oil for quite som time now. The trick to make it work is to shake it well, and massage well in to affected area. Put on as often as You can. It cured my skin-fungus that I have had for several Years. My skin is now soft and souple. But it is no halleluja-oil, you have to do the job and do it long enough.

I love Emu oil

Posted by maywonginSing on Dec 05, 2009

I have been using this brand for a year, it is superb as a moisturizer, conditioner for eyelashes. I put it on after i put on my facial serum. Singapore's weather is warm all year round but the emu oil sinks in very well. I woke up with soft, supple skin. Thanks to iHerb for carrying this brand at such a reasonable price. Shipping cost is affordable. I will continue to purchase this.

Kalaya Calandri, Emu Essentials, Emu Oil 100% Pure, 4 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2559942 on Oct 05, 2008

I love it. Thanks.

great for massage

Posted by Reviewer2566055 on Jun 02, 2010

I can't imagine life without this emu oil. Good for everything that is SKIN.

Love It

Posted by BigNanc on May 01, 2009

I love Emu Oil. I've been using it on my face and neck and can really tell a difference - my skin is much softer. Also have been using on my lips at night and they never get chapped!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2647299 on May 07, 2011

Use as a moisturizer for any dry areas on face and/or body!

best of best

Posted by Reviewer2677233 on Apr 20, 2011

I havr dermatitis seborrheic. After using this oil, dermatitis is moderated. My dry skin is very sutaible to Emu Oil.

Even clears age spots!!

Posted by Reviewer2825132 on Apr 19, 2012

I've had two pretty large "age spots", also known as "maturity spots", one right on the middle of each cheek. Concealor and make up barely covered them. Then I started using this Emu Oil. I can't believe it! Within just 2 weeks my age spots are disappearing. This was just an added bonus, since I was just experimenting, using it as a face moisturizer. I put it on about 10 minutes before applying my make-up so it soaks in. I'm impressed. Even though it's "oil" it soaks in beautifully. My skin feels and looks great.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2970001 on Feb 13, 2009

Thank you...another great product at IHerb

The best product ever for my son's lips

Posted by Reviewer2836504 on Feb 28, 2012

I love it very much to use on my son's lips. The results came in 2 days. Very good product.