Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1736570 on Jun 12, 2013

My daughter who is 8 yrs old has some red spots due to sun burnt. it seems that this product is helping the skin to heal. it doe snot smell that good but she does not mind. I love it.

not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Feb 04, 2010

i can't see any results from using this.

Decent

Posted by Reviewer1122884 on Mar 12, 2010

Nice oil for certain body parts not so much for others. Don't like this stuff on my face.

Unpleasant Smell

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Dec 20, 2012

Very good natural moisturizing capabilities, but I am not too fond of its smell...also the container is in a oil mess after a few uses.

Essentials for any beauty products!

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Apr 29, 2010

I use lots of different natural oils as they are without a doubt the best moisturizes. This one is in my top 3 of the best oils. It is not as greasy as others, it's actually a very smooth texture. And does just about anything. I add a little to shampoo, conditioner, face wash, bath wash, and anything else when I a need a little boost of moisture. I even use it on wounds and pimples to help them heal faster. And when I use it in my face wash my skin grows. Also, a little goes a long way. When I traveled with it to colder climates it did solidify. Which makes sense since it is an animal fat. But I was still able to use it.

emu oil

Posted by Reviewer2969550 on Jun 01, 2008

beautiful!!!!

Super!

Posted by QIR015 on Nov 08, 2010

Super! Suitable for my oily skin.