Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2261819 on Dec 09, 2008

Kare-N-Liver is one of my favourite supplements of all time. Being a naturopath, who has spent years working in health food stores, I can tell you that I have tried a LOT of products. Kare-N-Liver boosts my energy levels (finding the motivation to exercise is a cinch!), reduces my stress, and improves my digestion (indigestion, especially of fats, is often related to a congested liver). I do not think that there are any panaceas, or wonder drugs, on the natural health market, as I think that it is unreasonable to expect one product to cure all that which ails us. That said, Kare-N-Liver is one of the closest that I have ever found. It is right up there with Transformation Digest, New Chapter and Garden of Life whole food multivitamins, and Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima (probiotic). I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Repairing NSAID damage

Posted by Reviewer2506090 on Dec 30, 2007

For nearly 18 years I was prescribed ibuprophen and naproxen in high doses for arthritis. As a result, I was informed of "probable" liver damage due to prolonged use of NSAIDS. I've been using Kare N Liver for three years and my liver seems to have stabilized, according to my new doctor.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1227854 on Dec 30, 2009

I purchased this product because my last blood test showed an abnormally high lever enzyme level. I went back for another blood workup after taking Kare-N-Liver for a about a month and my results were normal. I don’t know what else to attribute the turnaround to except taking this supplement.

Great for the veins

Posted by Reviewer1067205 on Jan 05, 2010

I've been taking this for more than ten years. Whenever I stop, the veins in my legs hurt. I wouldn't be without this stuff.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1898992 on Feb 26, 2010

When-ever I need extra energy for the day, I take one or two of these.

Kare-N-Liver

Posted by Reviewer2014572 on Feb 24, 2008

My husband has been using Kare-N-Liver for some time now and would recommend it to anyone with liver problems.

KARE n HERBS KARE N LIVER

Posted by Reviewer2149467 on Jul 19, 2008

Very impressed with this product..... have been using for 6 months or more.... can see marked difference in myself. Would recommend. Patty Q.

better safe than sorry

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Feb 03, 2011

This is one of those products I use based on research as to what is beneficial for one's liver. Living in a country in which alcohol is a daily social expectation, it feels safer to know I'm taking a supplement known to cleanse and care for my liver. However, my skin tone, nails and hair have all seemed much brighter, stronger and shinier since adopting this product into my daily supplement routine.

Maintaining a healthy liver

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Dec 03, 2009

We all expose ourselves to pollutants each day this fills the liver with unwanted contaminants, this product protects the liver and the rest of your body from unwanted free radicals.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Sep 06, 2010

these sound like miracle workers, but have not noticed any change

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »