Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1427347 on Jul 07, 2009

If this is taken at the first sign of a cold it will stop it from progressing. We have used it more than once with the same results.

Living Au Naturale

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Jan 05, 2009

I have used this product for years during flu and cold season , it's wonderful. I never get sick thank heavens! This product at iherb is actually cheaper than from Kare n herbs website!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1539514 on Oct 29, 2009

Worked for me, after 2-3 days sickness gone.

Kold Kare works

Posted by Reviewer1545282 on Sep 26, 2008

Fine product. So far it's done what I want it to do. I felt a cold coming on and didn't get it!

Get prevention

Posted by Reviewer1546367 on Jan 11, 2010

Whenever family has cold or is beginning to get a cold, we use this product and the cold disappears quickly or it doesn't come to pass at all.

The best thing going!!

Posted by Reviewer1567081 on Nov 26, 2011

This is the best product I have ever found for colds and sinus infections, yes, infections!!! My ear and glands and sinus were totally blocked and I took two, hopped in a hot shower, and in 2-4 hours it had drained and I was on the road to recovery without antibiotics!!!

Great for Spring Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1638259 on Apr 29, 2008

GREAT during allergy season as a daily allergy routine. Cuts down the length of time if you do catch a cold, flu or sinusitis. I like to take two at bedtime with a full night's sleep and I feel terrific in the morning. Been using for 10yrs ( was formerly under the name Kan-Jang a product of Sweden) Marilyn in Sacramento

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639318 on Jul 07, 2009

I was referred to Kare n Herbs Kold Kare by a resource at Whole Foods. I was beginning a cold or an allergy and wanted something to help. She recommended Kold Kare and I tried it. It has been a great help in catching both a cold and an allergy in the early stages and making short work of them. I am much more comfortable with many fewer uncomfortable symptoms as a result of taking Kold Kare. Thanks very much. It's a great product.

North Carolina

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

I have used this product since 1995. Seems like it has antibiotic effect when taken when first cold symptoms set in. I keep several boxes around the house and office so I can start taking it asap when need arises.

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare, Cold and Flu

Posted by Reviewer1729461 on Mar 24, 2010

The product is wonderful and it was so simple to order and re-order this product from your website. I'm very happy with my order and would definitely re-order from your website again. Irene Weinberg