July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare, 40 Tablets

best cold remedy I know

Posted by Reviewer2552162 on Dec 14, 2009

Whenever I start to feel sick, I immediately take two of these and the sick feeling is 90% gone after just one or two minutes! I don't know anything that is quite so effective, and so quickly, too! I chew the tablets well before swallowing. It tastes bitter, but I figure the saliva starts to break it down and make it more effective, although I'm not sure. I heard this is a very popular cold remedy in Europe. Like any cold remedy, it's much more effective if taken immediately, at the very first feeling of getting sick.

Kold Kare Review

Posted by Reviewer1138090 on Mar 16, 2009

I've taken this product for years and it is excellent. I ran out and didn't take any for about a month and I could tell the difference. It really helps with allergy symptoms. It is as good as any antihistamine.

shortened the duration of cough

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Mar 18, 2009

I feel that this product shortened the duration of my cold and cough. In the past, my cough could last for weeks. I was better in five days after taking Kare n Herbs.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1427347 on Jul 07, 2009

If this is taken at the first sign of a cold it will stop it from progressing. We have used it more than once with the same results.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639318 on Jul 07, 2009

I was referred to Kare n Herbs Kold Kare by a resource at Whole Foods. I was beginning a cold or an allergy and wanted something to help. She recommended Kold Kare and I tried it. It has been a great help in catching both a cold and an allergy in the early stages and making short work of them. I am much more comfortable with many fewer uncomfortable symptoms as a result of taking Kold Kare. Thanks very much. It's a great product.