Great help for colds

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 05, 2011

I stock up on this before every cold season.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Aug 20, 2011

I've used Kold Kare (used to be Kang Jang and now I think it is going by that name again) for years. It is very effective for colds, or for allergies by taking one or two a day. Now it is also used (andrographis) for osteoarthritis, to cut down on inflammation. I think it helps my fingers to take one everyday.

A must for all allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2043988 on Jun 24, 2011

If I don't have a couple of boxes of Kold Kare on hand during the spring, I get nervous. This is my go-to supplement for healing nasty sinus infections and loosening head congestion.

Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer2100216 on Apr 27, 2011

I have been using this product for the last 5 years. I use it primarily during allergy season to clear my nasal passages.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Mar 14, 2011

I gave this to my daugther who's working in China and she said it's not bad,ie, it works . But it will not work if you take it when the cold symptoms are more severe.

good

Posted by Reviewer1562006 on Feb 01, 2011

Good product, when I took it, it made my nose run like crazy but within a few hours I was clear... seemed to fight off whatever I had without making me drowsy.

Kold Kare

Posted by Reviewer1113490 on Nov 01, 2010

Very effective!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2798744 on Sep 01, 2010

I have used this product for several years. I have non-allergice rhinitis and would be on prescribed meds if this product wasn't available. Good for those with cold and sinusitis, too. I highly recommend.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1956080 on Apr 25, 2010

I love KK. I also love iHerb.com. I received my order in less than 48 hours.

Kare n Herbs, Kold Kare, Cold and Flu

Posted by Reviewer1729461 on Mar 24, 2010

The product is wonderful and it was so simple to order and re-order this product from your website. I'm very happy with my order and would definitely re-order from your website again. Irene Weinberg