I love it

Posted by Reviewer1406358 on Jun 13, 2010

I use this in soups, under stir fry, or just as a side. It gives a nutty, fullbodied flavor to anything I add it to. It freezes well after its cooked so I put it in serving size pkgs and its ready to be added to store bought soup or a frozen dinner for a hearty quick meal.

HC

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Mar 25, 2008

My family and I just loved the Kashi. I like the idea of ordering food items from iHerb. Here you have a chance to cross reference the ingredients in the privacy of youre home. The shipping cost is low, for all items, and beats driving to and from the Market/ Health-food store. Ounce for ounce is cost's about the same, but here it is fresh!

Kashi Pilaf

Posted by Reviewer1415779 on Feb 10, 2010

I love this stuff. Delivery from iHerb was speedy, the price was right and there doesn't seem to be anything else on the market quite like this whole grain treat. It can be eaten like a cereal or a rice. I mix it with veggies or seafood and it's a meal.

Great Kashi.

Posted by Reviewer1660437 on Apr 07, 2011

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

yum yum

Posted by Reviewer1933157 on Nov 10, 2009

my family and i love this kashi pilaf. It's hard to find it at the store. glad I could stock up on it at iHerb.com

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 21, 2011

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!

my favorite breakfast!

Posted by Reviewer1155145 on May 25, 2010

I have been using this product since 2004 and eat it year-round for breakfast. It began to disappear from the markets in the small town of Frankfort KY and then in Lexington KY a couple of years ago. The internet was my only source for purchasing it, and obviously I love the product. Please keep it available. Thank you

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf

Posted by Reviewer1328968 on Dec 05, 2011

My husband and I both love the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf for a side dish or even just a meal by itself. When using as a meal, we put some cheese in it after it is cooked, which makes it very tasty.

Kashi pilaf

Posted by Reviewer1373356 on Mar 13, 2010

Superb for breakfast cereal.

Kashi, 7 Whole Grain Pilaf, 3 - 6.5 oz Packets

Posted by Reviewer2411202 on Jun 06, 2008

Great tasting and left-overs are great reheated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »