Kava King Products Inc, Instant Drink Mix, Vanuatu Blend , 1/2 lb (226.8 g)

strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2175885 on Aug 01, 2014

This is my first experience with Kava other than in tablet form. I can say that while the tablet form did nothing for me, even when I took three times the recommended doses, this Kava hits straight away. I would compare the feeling to being drunk. So it must be strong authentic stuff. I am giving it four stars because I didn't find that it improved my anxiety.

Very calming!

Posted by olofpersson on Mar 23, 2014

A smooth sensation and calming effect on the body! The powder dissolves easily! Its got a peppery taste and the tongue gets a little bit numb. Better mix with some cocoa or something else if you are sensitive (like Dandyblend).

Delivers the Kava experience

Posted by djsoma on Apr 30, 2015

From this drink I get everything I love about Kava Kava. It comes with very nice sewed bag and Kava powder double-packed to two plastic bags, one with a ziplock. I just put it in the bottle of spring water, shake and enjoy the numbing effect in the mouth and instant calming effects for the mind, muscles and nerves. For me the taste is a part of the experience, so I just enjoy it as it is. My woman didn't like it at all but she's still new to this wonderful, magical root. Of course you can add anything to the drink to alter the taste, like flavored stevia drops (cola and english toffee are my favorites).

effective enough

Posted by 5465416215964391909 on Mar 06, 2015

This kava is better than tablets and works quickly . I found it very good against anxiety and it makes me euphoric I must take 4 teaspoonful for more immediate effect. It's shame that it lasts for a very short period of time (one hour for me). It's a good product anyway.