Delivers the Kava experience

Posted by djsoma on Apr 30, 2015

From this drink I get everything I love about Kava Kava. It comes with very nice sewed bag and Kava powder double-packed to two plastic bags, one with a ziplock. I just put it in the bottle of spring water, shake and enjoy the numbing effect in the mouth and instant calming effects for the mind, muscles and nerves. For me the taste is a part of the experience, so I just enjoy it as it is. My woman didn't like it at all but she's still new to this wonderful, magical root. Of course you can add anything to the drink to alter the taste, like flavored stevia drops (cola and english toffee are my favorites).

Very calming!

Posted by olofpersson on Mar 23, 2014

A smooth sensation and calming effect on the body! The powder dissolves easily! Its got a peppery taste and the tongue gets a little bit numb. Better mix with some cocoa or something else if you are sensitive (like Dandyblend).

strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2175885 on Aug 01, 2014

This is my first experience with Kava other than in tablet form. I can say that while the tablet form did nothing for me, even when I took three times the recommended doses, this Kava hits straight away. I would compare the feeling to being drunk. So it must be strong authentic stuff. I am giving it four stars because I didn't find that it improved my anxiety.

effective enough

Posted by 5465416215964391909 on Mar 06, 2015

This kava is better than tablets and works quickly . I found it very good against anxiety and it makes me euphoric I must take 4 teaspoonful for more immediate effect. It's shame that it lasts for a very short period of time (one hour for me). It's a good product anyway.

Decent and cheap kava!

Posted by 4764606977845027025 on Apr 25, 2016

This is not the most exclusive kava on the market, but it's cheap and works! If you are a kava newbie this product is great if you need to build up a tolerance (the reverse tolerance thingy). I would rather buy this than the capsules/tinctures, I have only tried kava tincture, and it did nothing for me...

Seems to be good quality, but I dont get all the effects

Posted by 5646483333340062460 on Jan 20, 2016

I used this brand for the first time a few days ago. Felt numb after two or three drinks, but it seems the effect is wearing off for me.

Worthless for me.

Posted by 5435999078835002623 on Jan 31, 2016

I've tried it beyond the recommended dose, with fat milk,with water,with soy lecithin (many said fat would enhance the effects), toss and wash,eating only the powder..and did close to nothing. This is my second try with Kava (tried capsules before, same result). Don't know if it's the brand,the strain of Kava,if it's just me and Kava doesn't do the trick for me. Only effects were feelings of numb throat, and very subtle anti-anxiety effect. Taste is bad, but bearable for me. Powder seems to have quality and the bag is traditionally crafted and powder comes correctly packaged with two plastic bags. But for me, doesn't work. Maybe will try stronger types of Kava, like paste or micronized juice.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2660857 on Dec 16, 2015

Taste bitter numbs your tongue but that's ok..I do not feel anything I'm not calmer :(