Eh

Posted by 5104898303979151540 on Feb 11, 2016

I had high hopes for these chips but was sort of disappointed. The flavor isn't as pronounced as I'd hoped. I imagined they would actually taste like hickory honey barbecue but they actually just taste sort of smokey and burnt. Like you made your own chips and accidentally burnt them but didn't want to waste them. I think these would be fine for someone whose never had a greasy barbecue chip that leaves delicious seasoning on your fingers. On the plus side, these chips have a good crunch. They're not soaked in grease and you don't feel super gross after accidentally eating the whole bag.

The best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1559091 on Jun 14, 2012

OMG, these chips are so good! Great taste, very crispy. Will definately buy again!

Yummi yummi in my tummy!

Posted by Reviewer1617860 on Oct 11, 2011

The best potato chips, love the flavour.

Good

Posted by heibox on Oct 20, 2011

I like it!

Great Snack

Posted by noonchee on Feb 26, 2014

Great crunch - crispy texture! Less salty than conventional chips but the smoky bbq flavour is so robust, you don't feel like you're compromising on taste at all! A great snack that is less guilt-inducing than fried potato chips. I liked it so much I immediately ordered more!

best chips hands down!

Posted by 4885499120294529403 on Mar 13, 2014

I just can't get enough of them! not greasy, crunchy, aromatic tasty deliciousness! my absolute fav

Delicious

Posted by 5040217540795368142 on May 30, 2014

Very satisfied with taste and texture! Yummy.. Bought it more than than once.. And will continue :)

you cant really feel it's baked. tasty!

Posted by 4718170495687956250 on Aug 13, 2014

yummy!!

Good!

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Aug 13, 2014

Delicious! We live abroad, and have a hard time finding a large variety of snacks from back home. These chips are great.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Nov 26, 2014

Tasty and couldn't stop eating them. I'm glad they were baked.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »